• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where is <insert prime name here>?

personalities gone, names same, memories remain...

Using Community -> Members List, you can get the Prime-user's ID & link it here. Sometimes a name may be forgotten by the masses, but not the persona (or their notoriety)... :p

Mid-to-late '90s, I was a fly-on-the-wall during the NSX webring & userlist days leading to my first but shortlived NSX ownership experience (a '92 Formula-red/Ivory, A.T. during summer/fall of 1998).

So, Prime arose & I lurked for 3 years off-&-on (very inconsistently, namely for pics/prices/events) before embarking on my next NSX acquisition (a '91 Berlina-black/Onyx 5spd. during fall of 2003). Prime was the first forum (board/site/etc) I ever joined & I've never looked back!

Then in fall of 2008, I got my current NSX ('94 Berlina-black/Onyx 6spd.). The sale of my former NSX & purchase of my present NSX were seamless experiences due to Prime (years of advice, experiences and insights culminating into a near-perfect process).

Point-being, it's been the 100's of unique & diverse, sincere & selfless, creative & innovative, knowledgeable & savvy, and cordial & friendly members of this forum - namely broader NSX enthusiast community - that has made my own personal NSX ownership experience a-dream-come-true! :cool:

There are so many unheralded, off-the-scene, observant-but-inactive, moved-on/moved-away, and so on types of individuals who added to the whole NSX'ness of life...

HomeDepotNSX

David

Nsx Service Girl

ctrlaltdelboy

NSX-Racer

Lud

PHOEN$X

MarkB

KGP

Paul

RP-Motorsports

Ojas

zahntech

prova4re

D'Ecosse

beckertb
(countless others)

Last edited:
John@Microsoft.

Oh wait, I know where he is, he is about 200 ft from my building :biggrin:, and I just talked to him ..yesterday.

Anytime?

Forum Nazi? :tongue:

I'm alive and kicking! Been taking some time off of moderating (not that anyone noticed) and work, as to spend more time with the family. After reading that post about the kids and family taking a trip for 10 months across the US and the quote "I realized the kids would never be this age again" made me rethink my role as a Dad and Father. Work and money are important, however, family is the utmost importance in my life. Planning the 11th CalCoastalNSX Drive is my next adventure........
Hope all is well,
John :biggrin:

hi :)

sold my car awhile ago...couple years already. just kinda drifted away..

glad to see everyone is doing well :biggrin:

Lets not forget Andre H and the Dal guys all very accomplished and helpful.

Hello Primers!

I've been enjoying riding my crotch rocket quite a bit lately. Now that summer is almost here my family and I have quite a few river trips planned for the boat.

My wife Trina and I would like to meet up with some local Primers at Cars & Coffee in Irvine again sometime soon. As long as you don't mind talking to some 350Z enthusiasts...:smile:

Here is a pic of her baby...

Attachments

• 182634_193882303974797_100000590869650_630833_935335_n.jpg
    182634_193882303974797_100000590869650_630833_935335_n.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 236
... Been taking some time off ... as to spend more time with the family. After reading that post about the kids and family taking a trip for 10 months across the US and the quote "I realized the kids would never be this age again" made me rethink my role as a Dad and Father. Work and money are important, however, family is the utmost importance in my life ...
how cool is that? very cool, indeed - congrats.

(btw, both families i referred to in my posts in that thread have returned to "normal life" in their native countries, though the u.s. family has settled in a different state and a location that allows their family year-round outdoor recreational activities and a quality educational system. (cost of living there seems pretty reasonable, too.)

good for you and your family, john - your kids will never be this age again.

Great thread! You guys have some memory :wink:

Back