• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where is <insert prime name here>?

Off the top of my head
Shumdit

He was local to me. Met him a few times when I had mine. His business just opened up a new location I think and I have been meaning to stop off and see how he has been.

I'm alive and kicking! Been taking some time off of moderating (not that anyone noticed) and work, as to spend more time with the family. After reading that post about the kids and family taking a trip for 10 months across the US and the quote "I realized the kids would never be this age again" made me rethink my role as a Dad and Father. Work and money are important, however, family is the utmost importance in my life. Planning the 11th CalCoastalNSX Drive is my next adventure........
Hope all is well,
John :biggrin:

John - great to hear from you. I hear ya about the kids... I'm in the same boat.

Give me a call when you can. I would like to catch up with you. :smile:

I am still here... I pop in every once in a while to check in on things, or to look something up. I was banned a while ago (a year maybe?) because I went off on a few people in a thread (one of which I believe was a moderator). I just simply forgot it was a bannable offense on this forum (and don't know why I'm able to post now?).

Honestly I just got tired of all the accusations... I'll be back in due time. Plan on getting another NSX, just don't know when. Finally getting back on my feet after 3 years.

On a side note, I received the Tamoske door inserts and they will be going on eBay tomorrow...

Glad to hear that you up and back in the game Bob. I always enjoyed your posts. Take care buddy!

It's funny: I was thinking about this very topic wondering what happened to steveny. Searched his name and this (fairly recent) thread popped up.

I've been on this forum for a while now, and seeing the list of names of people who are not around anymore is a little sad...:frown:

Come Back, guys!

I have been dropping in here and there. The kids have been keeping me busy, had another one :smile: I got hooked on angry birds too:biggrin: it's driving me nuts. RE has been keeping me busy, deals getting better so we have been buying, buying and buying!

I'm Alive!
And I'm looking forward to being back as a regular.
I miss Prime, more fun and friendly than the other forum I've been frequenting as I've been modding other cars.

Nico

Neo also ...

EDIT: OK he is still active but not as much ,,, he was everywhere! :)

Last edited:
I see Dano now and then, he still has is NSX, Our boys are the same age and were playing soccer together.

KGP ended up in the land of Vettes
charliesung ended up with a Rossion

What happened to

bobkenney
sig

Thanks for the info. I've been wondering about him.

thanks as well, If you like the styling then the zo6/zr1 have alot to offer.

Where has QUACK been lately? Loved his sense of humor. :smile:

Last edited:
I see Dano now and then, he still has is NSX, Our boys are the same age and were playing soccer together.

KGP ended up in the land of Vettes
charliesung ended up with a Rossion

What happened to

bobkenney
sig

Miss bobkenny also. Believe he moved from Chicago area to Northern Indiana a couple years ago. Wonder if he still is an NSX fan?

Hey so does anybody know Ski-Banker outside of Prime? Just wondering what ever happened to him after he had his meltdown and got banned from Prime. He kept making out that he had some life altering events going down and just curious if they ever did. :confused:

Miss bobkenny also. Believe he moved from Chicago area to Northern Indiana a couple years ago. Wonder if he still is an NSX fan?

Moved to Portage IN and then I think back to Chicago. Haven't heard anything since.

And I know I saw Prova4re on here the other day in a random post. WTF?!?! Speak up Brian.

Here I am, heard you guys were missing me. :tongue:

Been bizzy with the kids, no time for cars.
Went into a few Ford GTs, then to a 997 gt3rs for a week. Great car....but did nothing for me.
I do miss my NSX and have regretted selling it every day!
I look at auto trader once a month waiting for it to pop back up for sale so I can wright my wrong.
Anyone know what happened to Heather's old car?
I want it!

Juice how you doing?
Did you get your project done yet?

By the way.......dont tell Meeyatch I was here, he will start stalking me again.

Last edited:
Back