• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to buy oxygen sensor wire extensions??

Looking to purchase a set of oxygen sensor extension wires for a pair of Taitec headers on a 91. SOS shows them but the link on their website is currently not working? Topspeed sells a set but they are both over 60 inches long, which is way more than needed for at least one of the sensors. Summit shows DC Sport extenders that are 10.5" and 58" long, but they are out of stock. Anybody know where I can get a set? Or if the 10.5" and 58" are long enough for Taitec headers?

ive got a spare set if you want to buy them off of me. never used when bought it from another member since the headers I purchased came with extensions already

Well you can extend your existing sensors with out any issue, as a matter of fact TaiTec kits usually come with extension wires.

I had planned on extending them until I discovered that silver coated wire does not solder very well.
I did not purchase the headers directly from Taitec so the extension wires were not included :(

I called SOS directly to order their O2 sensor wire extenders.

Used them for a set of '05 NA2 exhaust manifolds so they were a good bit longer than what I needed (I just looped the extenders and zip-tied them out of the way), but they were really nice since they're plug-and-play without having to cut any wires.

Driving Ambition seems to sell them as well.

Back