• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to get finance for a NSX?

Hay people,

as man of you guys know i have wanted a beloved nsx for a while now,
well i feel the time is right, i have purchased a proterty and my girlfriend left me so, i need somthing to replace her and what could be better than the nsx :)

I was wondering if anyone know some good places to get finance? I would rather one that can offer a balloon amount to keep my repayments down while i enjoy life.

thank people

Hay people,

as man of you guys know i have wanted a beloved nsx for a while now,
well i feel the time is right, i have purchased a proterty and my girlfriend left me so, i need somthing to replace her and what could be better than the nsx :)

I was wondering if anyone know some good places to get finance? I would rather one that can offer a balloon amount to keep my repayments down while i enjoy life.

thank people

Generally they won't extend repayment term over 5 years for an older car . My bank made an exception being that the valuation was so high and I had 1/2 deposit , they let me take a secured loan over 7 years Max (I wanted 10 years) as I intend to pay it off in a few years anyway with investment property revenue.

BTW is was a very hard loan to get , all sorts of hoops , but being through a small building society it was a good deal 11% interest . When my investment property is built that will go down to home loan rates 8% or whatever it is ATM . Good luck and shop around .

I go to my bank ask loan and get directly money for the nsx. If you have opportunity to do that, why not do the same :) ?
Now about year later, I have payed my loan back to my bank and I could just cruising :smile: .

Back