• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheres the best detail shop in So.Cal?

Just wondering if anyone knows a few good detail places or car washes to go to around 310 or 562? I usually go to acura to get my car washed but sometimes I can't make it so I would like a few other options. thanks guys :biggrin:

Yes I Did Get My Car Detailed At Meguiars As Far As The Job That Was Done To My Car It Was More Than Expected..the Did A Really Good Job On It, If You Guys Ever Want To Get Your Car Detailed Just Call Them Up And Ask For Chiro Here Is The Number 949-770-4929 There Adress Is 22512 Aspan St Lake Forest 92630 Tell Them That Mike From Pro Auto Sound Sent You. As Far As Pricing Goes It All Depends What Kind Of Treatment Your Car Needs....it Is By Far The Best Detailed Shop That I Have Gone To..

:biggrin: thanks guys I appreciate it! :biggrin:

ocnsxer,

Great meeting you today Mike! I have trouble believing your car was anything but perfect before you got it detailed. Also, your system sounded awesome!

I'll call you next week about detailing my car.

Mike

ocnsxer said:
Yes I Did Get My Car Detailed At Meguiars As Far As The Job That Was Done To My Car It Was More Than Expected..the Did A Really Good Job On It, If You Guys Ever Want To Get Your Car Detailed Just Call Them Up And Ask For Chiro Here Is The Number 949-770-4929 There Adress Is 22512 Aspan St Lake Forest 92630 Tell Them That Mike From Pro Auto Sound Sent You. As Far As Pricing Goes It All Depends What Kind Of Treatment Your Car Needs....it Is By Far The Best Detailed Shop That I Have Gone To..

how you know how much it costs approx. for the detail at meguiars?

Back