• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which car would you likely have right now if the NSX didn't exist?

We all know how much our NSX's are worth and how much we put into mods. Lets say the NSX didn't exist and you had to spend that amount on another car. What would you choose?

I'd get a brand new C7. Insane price/performance, targa and relatively cheap to maintain.

Last edited:
Probably an R8. Tried everything else and I just love the mid-engine - 2 seater with a slick shifting 6 speed. It will probably be my next car.

Porsche 993 for sure.

S2000 or if I was rich, R8 :)

Something boring, maybe even a Prius? I wouldn't be into cars at all if the NSX didn't exist.

Sunbeam Tiger II. Ford 289 V8, in a car that weighs less than 2,600 Lbs. Very rare also. I saw one for sale a few years ago and "I missed it by that much".:rolleyes:

Well for the price range a supra or vette z06. I would of been thinking like AROCK with the R8 but really no NSX's are in that 80,000 to 100,000 mark.

I was really close to buying both an S2000 and separately an Esprit S4S before I finally found what I was looking for. Having thought about it more, I might have waited and sprung for a 996 Turbo.

at the time......360

Back