• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which performance parts are the best bang for the buck?

Steven,

You can order the NSX-R chassis bars from Dali Racing or Science of Speed. They're a little cheaper from Dali, but I would recommend ordering COD (especially if you are out of state) as there are many who report that they've paid for parts that were not delivered (see Buyer Feedback forum). In SoCal, we're lucky enough to have a handful of knowledgeable shops to work on our cars. I had mine done at Niguel Motors - Ramon is able to use his little hands to get the bars on without bumper removal. I had them installed along with my NSX-R front sway bar, and the improvement was immediately noticeable. Turn-in seems sharper and body roll is drastically reduced.

Here's the ad for your car for sale from two owners back: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65189. It states that the car has a full Comptech suspension. This could include aftermarket springs/shocks (or Comptech/Koni coil-overs), adjustable sway bars, solid toe-link kit (like these), and noncompliance beam (like this). I'd get under there and take a good look. I suspect that all you'll have left to do is to install the NSX-R chassis bars to reduce cowl shake on your NSX-T - other NSXers report that the improvement is dramatic, especially with the top off.

As far as the issues that you are having with cornering, I'd check the alignment first and then the wheels/tires. I'd also consider a set of lightweight wheels (3 piece OZ's are heavy), such as white OEM wheels, since your top is already painted black. The car will be faster, handle better, and look like this:

Honda%20NSX-R.jpg

And then sell me the car... :)

Mike

I never saw this ad you provided the link to - very helpful. In fact, your posts were so very helpful to me. Many thanks!!!

Back