• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which would you get?

Which car would you get?

• Ferrari 430

Votes: 32 30.2%
  • Ford GT

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • Porsche 3.8 GT3

Votes: 12 11.3%

• Total voters
Im in the planning stages for my next car and thought it would be interesting to get your input on what YOU would drive. These four choices represent where I am spending 95% of my time looking, driving, and researching. Thanks!

I just made that decision a couple of weeks ago, no regrets, kept the NSX too!!!

Lamborghini. Because it looks good, sounds good and any Lambo design is a work of art. If it's Ferrari it has to be the Italia.

I voted GT.
You seem to not keep your cars too long and the GT isn't depreciating.

The Gallardo is just a little brother for the Murcielago. F430 is bested by the 458, Enzo, 599, etc. All Porsches look the same.

The Ford GT is the most impressive car that Ford has put on the road. It is the pinnacle of the Ford label and conjures up their racing history vs Ferrari.

Jason, If you plan to keep it for a while, you should test drive all of them and see which one moves you the most, give you the feeling of excitement when sit in it:biggrin: Lambo/Ford GT got my vote on this thread -- good luck!

Jason, If you plan to keep it for a while, you should test drive all of them and see which one moves you the most, give you the feeling of excitement when sit in it:biggrin: Lambo/Ford GT got my vote on this thread -- good luck!

I still remember with great clarity the first time I drove an NSX. The excitement was insane!

Why don't you trade me your NSX towards my 360 then I can still have a sports car AND get a 4 seat vert too. :)

Last edited:
I still remember with great clarity the first time I drove an NSX. The excitement was insane!

Why don't you trade me your NSX towards my 360 then I can still have a sports car AND get a 4 seat vert too. :)

I vote for Steve's idea!

+1 on the Ford GT.

Ive driven them all. All quite different. Paying $10k or more just to register the car makes me want to keep it at least 5 years. Which of course means heavy maintenance on any Fcar.

Ive driven them all. All quite different. Paying $10k or more just to register the car makes me want to keep it at least 5 years. Which of course means heavy maintenance on any Fcar.

$10k to register a car?!

Sales tax is most of that. 7%. The cheapest car in this bunch is about $120k.

whew! I was thinking of yearly registrations. Not just the first time purchase and registration. Ours is age based uniform every year you register. $150 per year for a new car whether it's a 2010 GT2 or a 2010 Civic.

why is'nt the 2011 mdx on that list:confused: you also should not overlook the s2000.....

Ford GT
- I would assume the most reliable
- Very little further depreciation (if any)
- Timeless styling

Thanks for all the thoughts guys!

UPDATE: Deposit down. Will know in about 2 weeks if the car checks out and is mine.

Id bought a GT..but hit my head hit the headliner..dealer said he could lower the seat, but with a helmet it would be quite a bit to lower..to small inside for me, Gallardo has way more head room, but not much leg room..good luck

I honestly would have reasons to buy all of them but I personally like the GT3 the best, but the Gallardo and Ford GT are both great cars that would be fun to own. The GT is Ford's greatest car and Jeremy Clarkson raves about it. That car is pretty damn cool. The Lambo Gallardo may be the baby between its Big Brother but it is so much cooler I think. I would rank them as follows after rethinking it.

1) Ford GT-limited number, great resale and stellar looks and driving
2) Lambo Gallardo - Best overall car in every category
3) Porsche GT3 - The best track car ever produced by Porsche but no AWD means it could be a handful. It sounds great too.
4) Ferrari F430 - Ferraris are great except that you can't really drive them much and they break down a lot. Great looks but not much else besides racing heritage.

Im in the planning stages for my next car and thought it would be interesting to get your input on what YOU would drive. These four choices represent where I am spending 95% of my time looking, driving, and researching. Thanks!

you hiring????:redface::biggrin:

I would have said 430, but the 458 is :eek: and steals all of the f430's thunder....The Gallardo is what the next gen NSX should have looked like...beautiful!!!! Lambo is the choice....:cool:

Back