• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kit was great too, thanks. I put it in over the weekend and drove to work this morning before the sun was up. Such a pleasure.

With fixed exposure settings,
before:
DSC08424.jpg
after:
DSC08426.jpg

-jason

my set are holding up nicely after a few years.

Steve, I'm ready to order a kit for my 91. I sent you an e-mail I think yesterday, just waiting on instructions on how to send money. Thx

Hi Steve,

May I ask if the ballasts you use are digital? If so, please sign me up for a low beam kit for a '93 with your next batch! :)

Hi Steve,

May I ask if the ballasts you use are digital? If so, please sign me up for a low beam kit for a '93 with your next batch! :)

Hi,
The ballasts are digital and slim.
I have 5 sets planned and they are available in 2 weeks. All 4300k low beam
Please sign up here.

Hi,
The ballasts are digital and slim.
I have 5 sets planned and they are available in 2 weeks. All 4300k low beam
Please sign up here.

Guys, lets keep the list nice and clean.

1. MinnesotaR6
2. solidol (94 low beam kit, local pickup)

In for payment info.

Last edited:
steve It has been a few years since I purchased a set for both myself and brothers car..not sure if you remember me...that's ok...I don't know what color I got for the low beams...I think I would like to add high beams...the question I have since my ballast is older and high beams not used as often as low beams could I switch the new digital ballast to drive my low beams (if we remember what color) and use the old ballast to drive the high beams...I prefer not to change the color of lowbeams since I have the euro fogs matching as well as s4plays 5 light led in the turn signal housing .let me know your thoughts

1. MinnesotaR6
3. Speed6 (93 low beam kit)

Please PM when you would like payment.

Thank you

View attachment 96689

4300k is nice and bright - can't wait to take it out in the spring.

1 thing I noticed, the ballasts make a slight buzzing noise, and they get decently hot. This is to be expected, right?

Just an update to anyone on the fence:
It's been about 8 months, and the drivers side ballast gave out on my kit. It wouldn't turn the bulb back on if it was already warm.
I contacted Steve, and he had a new ballast shipped to me pretty much within the week, from San Fran to Toronto.
I've installed it, and the problem is fixed.
Very good support and service - probably the best of any vendor I've dealt with on Prime. I would highly recommend picking up a kit from Steve over anyone else.

1. MinnesotaR6
4. Bullithollywood

Awaiting PM on payment details.

Last edited:
1. MinnesotaR6
4. Bullithollywood
5.Seamus628-91 low beam

1. MinnesotaR6
2. solidol (94 low beam kit, local pickup)LOCAL PICK UP
3. Speed6 (93 low beam kit)PAID
4. Bullithollywood PAID
5.Seamus628-91 low beamPAID

I PMed all 5 of you with payment info.
Thanks a million for your business.
Steve

Last edited:
I PMed all 5 of you with payment info.
Thanks a million for your business.
Steve
Steve, it was nice meeting you. Just installed the kit - works well. Didn't take headlights off so took me a little bit more time with driver's side but figured out nice sequence and fairly easy way to put everything in with headlight attached. Thanks again.

1. MinnesotaR6 NO RESPONSE
2. solidol (94 low beam kit, local pickup) DELIVERED
3. Speed6 (93 low beam kit) SHIPPED
4. Bullithollywood SHIPPED
5.Seamus628-91 low beam SHIPPED

ALL shipped to those who paid. I got no response from one person so ONE kit is available for immediate shipping on Tuesday Sept 3, 2013
Please PM me for this kit. SOLD
Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
Please put me in for the low beam. Thanks. Can not add name to list as directed in the post.

Last edited:
If you don't have these,my recommendation is to get a set of at least low beams. Other owners have posted pics of before and after so I jump on the band wagon. Only got driver's side done so you'll see the difference in each pic. Steve does an outstanding job in putting this upgrade available to us. Plug and play at its finest. iPhone 4S with flash off is the device I used. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

no cutting nor drilling needs.. Im in Steve... put me in the list... also how do i send money to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back