• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

who has the fastest all/motor nsx

OK, I have read the first few pages and breezed through it lately just because it really is not that important to me. If I have missed this, or someone else has suggested this, I am sorry for the repost.

We will have a Prime donation of $2.25 a person to send one respected member to Greece to watch OP do his runs, look over his car, and whatever else may be necessary to validate his points. They also get to stay with, and hang out with OP at this house.

He will put up same amount of money needed in case he is unable to validate his claims. He comes through, one lucky prime member gets a free vacation to greece and all the ouzo they can drink. If not we take his $1300 out of holding, come back home and buy super lotto tickets and split the winnings between all prime members.

Problem solved. Where do we send our two bucks?

OK, I have read the first few pages and breezed through it lately just because it really is not that important to me. If I have missed this, or someone else has suggested this, I am sorry for the repost.

We will have a Prime donation of $2.25 a person to send one respected member to Greece to watch OP do his runs, look over his car, and whatever else may be necessary to validate his points. They also get to stay with, and hang out with OP at this house.

He will put up same amount of money needed in case he is unable to validate his claims. He comes through, one lucky prime member gets a free vacation to greece and all the ouzo they can drink. If not we take his $1300 out of holding, come back home and buy super lotto tickets and split the winnings between all prime members.

Problem solved. Where do we send our two bucks?

I will volunteer to go. I get free airfare (well almost - they charge us $75 + the entry tax for international). So if you guys get me some drinking money and get OP to cough up a free room for the weekend at his hotel, I'm game. Just give me one month notice, so I can bid off the dates. :biggrin:

I will volunteer to go. I get free airfare (well almost - they charge us $75 + the entry tax for international). So if you guys get me some drinking money and get OP to cough up a free room for the weekend at his hotel, I'm game. Just give me one month notice, so I can bid off the dates. :biggrin:

But wait, can't you give those flights to friends/family? I'll be first in that line. :wink:

Hell, at that price, I'll bring my own ouzo money!

It's BMI... that explains it. The same video producers that have a NSX-R beating a 911TT, GT3. F360, Gallardo, F40, a SR-71 Blackbird and the Concorde.

It wasn't until the GT-R came on to the scene, that the NSX-R was defeated and now the GR-R beats every thing including the Space Shuttle.
Yup, Japanese propaganda.

Did Costa ever say what motor and transmission (gears as well) he was running?

What about tire compound and size?

Last edited:
Is it really so hard to believe guys? You need about 2750 lbs racing weight (pretty realistic with a stripped NSX) and 360 whp (also realistic, that's only 120 whp per liter).

Drag racing has never been popular with the NSX owners. If the same amount of money is dumped into NSX as the Supra crowd, we'll see 9 second street monster turbo NSX too! I'm sure of it. And with enough power and light weight, all motor 10.9 second NSX is not impossible either.

Back