• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

who in sc has the yellow 02+

so i am sitting in traffic on e. north street and just saw a yellow 02+... i am moving up here this week so i am just being nosy haha.

Hello, I have a 91 red ivory and am in greenville. The yellow 02 is for sale at a dealership in Easley. I saw it on the internet a few weeks ago.
3 of us here in Greenville of which I probably spend the most time in mine.

I did see a red on 385 this am with a blue bra or nose coming from Columbia. Was this you? Welcome to greenville and lets get together

Peter

I did see a red on 385 this am with a blue bra or nose coming from Columbia. Was this you? Welcome to greenville and lets get together

Peter
haha. that was me, closely followed by my roomate in his 350z. i just brought the car up to store at my moms while i move up there this week.

Hey guys, it is great to see some NSX owners in SC. I've only seen one in the state, and that was back around '97 when a classmate's father purchased one. I'm planning on picking one up within a year and because they are so rare, I was hoping I could reach out to a fellow enthusiast to see the car up close and take a ride in it. Let me know if any of you would be interested in helping out a future owner.

Hey guys, it is great to see some NSX owners in SC. I've only seen one in the state, and that was back around '97 when a classmate's father purchased one. I'm planning on picking one up within a year and because they are so rare, I was hoping I could reach out to a fellow enthusiast to see the car up close and take a ride in it. Let me know if any of you would be interested in helping out a future owner.

need to come Charleston. They're are at least 5 here

I'm in Columbia currently, interning at M.B. Kahn. Will be back in Clemson in August for my last year of graduate school! GO TIGERS!!:biggrin:
I just left columbia... now I'm up here with all these, ugh, tiger fans. :rolleyes: haha

OneRed, I am free on Tuesday or Wednesday evening in the Woodruff Rd. area or to go downtown. Call me if you would like to meet. My family is at the beach.

OneRed, I am free on Tuesday or Wednesday evening in the Woodruff Rd. area or to go downtown. Call me if you would like to meet. My family is at the beach.

that might work... i have to get my sister's accord running today so if i get it early enough i will see if i can get out.

yeah charleston has alot more nsx's than columbia

I will be around all afternoon today.

lets try and do lunch at zaxbys on woodruff tomorrow... i will try and get a hold of another nsx'er as well...

i have to go to florence sc in the morning and will not be back...Tonight or tomorrow late afternoon are best.
Probably going to Mimi Japanese Steakhouse at the corner of Butler and Woodruff in a while. I park in back for a beer or two

i have to go to florence sc in the morning and will not be back...Tonight or tomorrow late afternoon are best.
Probably going to Mimi Japanese Steakhouse at the corner of Butler and Woodruff in a while. I park in back for a beer or two

hah. i am stuck at haywood mall waiting on my mom to pick her up since we all switched cars for the day

hah, You let your mom drive your NSX??????????? Sorry I can't get there for lunch tomorrow. Going to Mimis now. Let me know if you are coming. Maybe tomorrow evening if you are around.
884-6777

hah, You let your mom drive your NSX??????????? Sorry I can't get there for lunch tomorrow. Going to Mimis now. Let me know if you are coming. Maybe tomorrow evening if you are around.
884-6777

haa, i would but she dosent like it. i am at he mall on my phone waiting on her. i will be around tomorrow night though.

Someone let me know the where and when. I can likely make a lunch somewhere in the Woodruff Road area. I would have to run by the house to get the NSX though since I do not drive it everyday.

Leave a message here and i will check around 530 and meet up with you

turns out i won't be able to make anything tonight after all... we need to schedule something a lil farther in advance i think haha.

Leave a message here and i will check around 530 and meet up with you

hey... the parts for my sis's car are here so i have to work on it tonight but if you are availabl, i am going out of town tomorrow and could leave early to hang out for lunch on woodruff rd. let me know and i will run it by Shumdit, who could probably make it if i gave him notice tonight...

Back