• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who'd be interested in photos?

I've been lurking around here for over a year. Not a NSX owner, and I sold my S2000 yesterday :( but the itch for a toy car is already starting to feel unbearable after a day :D

I've had the privilege to shoot a variety of cars, and I'd like to venture to offer my stuff to NSX owners.

A brief sample of my work:

obsession3.jpg

obsession1.jpg

Along with doing private shoots for car owners, I'm also a contributing photographer for a major internet motorsports news agency. Interested parties please feel free to fire me a PM and I'll arrange a session for you. I have zero issues with sending you references as well.

My Photography Site
My Photography Blog

Last edited:
Hey Zak, wassup! :)

Of course I remember, thanks for hooking me up with it :)

ah man ... keep busy!

no problem! it was a real good deal... Congrats on selling your car, just a little too early for me, as Ill be picking up an S2K in a month

Yours was incredibly clean!

hey Cyril whatz up man here's ur photo from 2yrs ago...

Attachments

• nsx01.jpg
    nsx01.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 53
  • nsx03.jpg
    nsx03.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 61
Hey man! Holy smokes haven't talked to you in ages. How're you in HK?

Was it only 2 years ago Roy? I'm surprised you still have them :D Took those probably 05 or 06, as it was with my friend's Nikon. Didn't even have a SLR back then.

You should come back and do another track day, I'll get you some proper ones ;)

Last edited:
it's hell here LOL
yes it's already been more then 2yrs
i still want the originals of these photos :biggrin:
I'll be back for the NSXXPO in september
man i must say in 2yrs time ur work looks like you've been doing this for years :biggrin:

Back