• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Who's owned an NSX Longest and Driven most miles

I was just wondering who has owned an NSX longest and who has driven the most miles. I have a 92 with over 138,000 miles. I have driven it 120,000 of those miles and have owned it since Sept. 1993.
I've also had all of the problems I've read about on NSXPRIME. I still love my car and can't think of another car I would like to have, maybe a newer one.

Last edited:
whwnsx said:
I was just wondering who has owned an NSX longest and who has driven the most miles. I have a 92 with over 138,000 miles. I have driven it 120,000 of those miles and have owned it since Sept. 1993.
I've also had all of the problems I've read about on NSXPRIME. I still love my car and can't think of another car I would like to have, maybe a newer one.

I dont know if you will find an owner with all those things but you will find some who have had there cars longer. You may have driven the most miles thou..... :biggrin:

My mileage has been divided among two NSX's.....but I like to put a few miles on mine. Hehehe.... ;) :D

I have owned an NSX since 2000. Between my 92 and my 96 I have put over 80,000 miles. Best way to enjoy this great car is to drive it.

jaytip nsx said:
hasn't Ken had his since 91? Ken!
I bought mine on December 20, 1990. I have driven it approximately 58,000 smiles... oops, I mean 58,000 miles. I'm sure there have been more smiles than that.

Wow, Ken, I'm amazed that your car only had 58,000 miles... That means in avg., you are driving less than 4100 miles per year?? Question: What daily driven car do you have before you got the integra? How could you fight off the urge of taking the nsx out??

Similar to you, I have 130,000 miles on my 92, and have had almost all the little problems NSX's have--speakers, A/C board, coolant tank, door handle, windshield molding, sun visors, etc. etc. The only real significant failure was the A/C condenser--the rest, normal wear and tear. No complaints really--a great car that I plan to drive another 130,000 miles.

hasn't Ken had his since 91? Ken!

Yes, but he is "afraid" :wink: to drive it daily.....does not count.

NormRD said:
I have owned an NSX since 2000. Between my 92 and my 96 I have put over 80,000 miles. Best way to enjoy this great car is to drive it.

Yep...gotta drive them. :D

NSXDreamer2 said:
Question: What daily driven car do you have before you got the integra?
The '94 Integra GS-R preceded the '01 Type R, and there was an '84 Honda CRX before that...

AndyVecsey said:
Yes, but he is "afraid" :wink: to drive it daily.....
At least I wasn't so "afraid" to drive it that I decided to sell it... :tongue:

Back