• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's the guilty party that outran the cops?

White NA1 with white wheels.... that has to be a Prime member.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wRCRk-jdeOw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Whoever that was he/she sure has balls

Wow he got away. Hes lucky that they didn't call in the helicopter or deploy the spike stripes. I guess while the cops was cruising at 100mph at the end of the video that NSX was probably pedal to the metal doing 150+

Looks like he got away in the video, but did he really get away? The cops probably got his license plate numbers.

Aren't the two other cars at the beginning NSXs too? Looks like it was 3 of them out cruising together at first.

I fast forwarded. I couldn't listen to that unrelated music for 15 minutes

Aren't the two other cars at the beginning NSXs too? Looks like it was 3 of them out cruising together at first.

yep, they sure are. You can especially tell when the 2nd one hits the brakes as the cop comes past.... you can clearly see the third brake light in the rear wing going all the way across.

Three NSXs cruising together means someone here on Prime was there. :cool:

Last edited:
That was actually footage of the last LMR drive... :tongue:

I'm actually pretty confident that I could get away from cops in my city if I really wanted to.

In fact when I was in high school my friends and I imagined up little gokarts to do that. So glad we didn't, I'd probably be dead.

cops were like "that car is too pretty to ram" :wink:

Lets hope they don't crush the car if the cops comes knocking on the owner's door.

Three NSXs cruising together means someone here on Prime was there. :cool:

Yup... LOL... Oh this is going to be a long and interesting thread.

Maybe it was NSXnick with a white vinyl wrap, a pack of extra small condoms, and a 15 year old in the car. :biggrin:

Last edited:
It looks like an pre 02 rear bumper with 02+ R wheels and spacers. I think I see side spats too.

Seriously? You're going to try and jam up another NSX owner?

Leave this one alone, imo.

John are you serious? You don't think they got his plates? There's a full video there PLUS a video of two other cars that I am certain have been questioned. My wild guess at a wheel in a blurry video isn't anything that's going to bust anyone. Do we even know how old this video is?

Besides, he's running from the cops on public streets. You think I shouldn't say anything about the wheels because he's "another NSX owner"? What if they were chasing for armed robbery?

If he was driving a Subaru and I said the same thing that'd be allright with you? Or are we living by some code of silence on prime...

If you don't want to be busted by the cops then don't commit a felony and run. This isn't high school.

What an idiot. He's lucky the cops didn't pile out of their cars and start shooting at the end. Take his NSX away and give it to someone more deserving.

Interesting video but the true question is why did the person run? I wonder if the car was a stolen NSX and the guy didn't want to get arrested.

Last edited:
I'm sure the cops eventually got them, if the car wasn't stolen.

Look at 8 min into the video... The text balloons were obviously meant to block out the plate and protect the guilty parties identity.

Otherwise, how and why would this video get released to Youtube from a police camera?

Hope the person got a good fine, lost their license for awhile, and jail time because it sure could've ended worse for them or others. Idiot.

Interesting video but the true question is why did the person run? I wonder if the car was a stolen NSX and the guy didn't want to get arrested.

I was thinking this the entire video! Can not believe he got away! I really wanna know who this is! LOL

Jeopardizing the public by racing through busy public roadways at high speed because you don't want a ticket is BS. I don't care if you are driving an ENZO or a Studebaker. If you hurt my family doing this crap it won't be the court system you have to worry about........

Back