• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why are poor people so smelly & stupid?

Poor people are smelly and/or stupid because...

• ...they only bathe once per month. In golf course ponds.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • ...they didn't use Cliffs Notes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...they are expressing themselves

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • ...smellyness is a syndrome that results in chronic lack of wealth

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • ...I don't know what you're talking about but my wife smells and I know she isn't poor

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • ...No wonder Brangelina adopted from Namibia where everyone is poor

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • ...I'm offended that this poll would be put on NSX Prime

Votes: 34 54.8%

• Total voters
OK -- all bets are off. Don't hold any punches if you are poor or smelly or stupid.

Why??? I mean, why can't all the poor people be a little smarter. Or all the smelly people be a little more wealthy. And, christ, why are all the stupid & smelly people so damn poor???

It's really inappropriate to be that way in public I think.

this thread made me laugh because its true.

poor people cant afford air conditioning, so theyre constantly sweating.
cant afford soap to bathe or wash their clothes regularly.
or afford enough clothes to go for a week.

no money for fan, or air conditioning means brain is over heating, so they're having constant overheating issues with the melon.

just like a computer, when it gets too hot, it gets stupid and wont operate properly.
when it gets too hot, it makes your surrounding hot too, so youre also sweaty and smelly,
and instead of filling your noodle with really deep thoughts and answers to the universe and the meaning of life, youre only thinking about how nice and refreshing it would be to have a nice cool beer or jump in the lake....

did I get it?

Wow. Is this a joke? Comments like this says a lot about one's value and character.

It was once said that Maxim Gorki's play The Lower Depths truly achieved the nadir of human misery; I think this thread comes at a close second.

People smell, go out, enjoy a good steak and get over it. BTW cows stink and spend there whole life standing in poo. :wink:

True ,and we drink from thier utter:redface:

Stupid%20thread.gif

Back