• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why is my NSX not selling?

Yea... I'd have to agree about this. You can't compare an Accord to an NSX. Sure the new Accord coupe can almost keep up with it on the race track, but it's a totally different car.

But the previous poster has a point about How Honda dropped the ball. The same thing happened to the S2000. The Civic Mugen out runs the S2000 and it has 4 doors, less hp and weighs more. That's why I made the comment about lighweight not really meaning much these days. It seems like torque, Active AWD, and weight is what makes the best sports car these days. The weight and AWD keeps the car planted in turns and the torque shoots the car out of the turns at blazing speeds. That's why STI's are so evil. I don't care what car I drive, they are always a threat. I hate them so much. :mad:

"An Accord coupe almost keep up with an NSX on the track"??? Which Accord coupe is this? Nothing imported to this country! Why do you guys think that just because HP is similar the Accord coupe can "almost keep up" with an NSX? A 91 NSX would kick a new Accord coupes azz on the track!

Seriously do you know how stupid that sounds? I'm not calling you stupid by any means and very smart people say stupid things often and that statement is just stupid.

I guess your referring to the Civic Type R when you say Civic Mugen. The stock Si can't beat a stock S2K and a Civic Type R is a racing version of the Si. Enter the Type S or S2K CR and the balance shifts. The Civic Type R comes on near R compound tires like the Type S/ CR S2K this would be a more even race and since the CR has been clocked 3-6 secs faster than a stock S2K the Civic Type R threat becomes neutralized.

Next up AWD isn't "evil" it just compensates lack of driver skill. Allows those guys to keep up at the track normally I notice a lot of off track excursions when those guys try to keep on the track. They can be modded for great straight away speeds but their not as fun. You hear that all the time at the track. Of course it's the safer trend nowadays but never more fun.

Seriously do you know how stupid that sounds? I'm not calling you stupid by any means and very smart people say stupid things often and that statement is just stupid.

ROFLMAO.... classic...

Back