• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why?!!

The practical aspect of the conversion, aside from the pros and cons of the conversion, is that the engine heat is going to COOK the rag top.

Brad

On a side note to Brads observation, when I had my pipes Jet-Hot coated, the process droped my in eng. compartment temp by almost half. I lost my sheet so I have a C thermometor for acft calibration, i'll measure it again and post it. I was gob smacked at the reduction.
They say you get 3 hp as well.

Cheers
nigel

The practical aspect of the conversion, aside from the pros and cons of the conversion, is that the engine heat is going to COOK the rag top.

Brad

Yes, you are correct...
As I mentioned in an earlier post - the pictures look much better than the actual conversion. The targa lid had obviously suffered from engine heat, and looking at the interior condition - I don't know if it even had a convertible top. From a distance, the execution did not look too bad. Up close it was a different story.

what is this crap?:mad:

how old are you?:rolleyes: do you even own a nsx?

burn a nsx with many hours of hard work and love just cause it does not suit your taste?

grow up.

Relax man... the guy has his right to express his opinions like everyone else :cool:

"Do not think of knocking out another person's brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago."

On the side note, the car has a unique look. :wink:

I wouldn't consider this an NSX. It's a totalled NSX. Good only for parts. So one less NSX on the road means our goes up every so slightly in value. lol

The weird thing is they spent how many 10s of thousands probably to do this, and the wheels are still stock? Looks like the suspension is still stock???

Since some Nsx targa owners complain of chassis flex, what's this gonna be like? Don't get me wrong, the car looks ok I just hope the guy who modified this car had an engineering degree, not just real good with paint and body work!!

Back