• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will be in Phoeniz 9-16 to 9-19

LMR

Legendary Member
I will be in Phoenix from 9-16 to 9-19 for work and play. I will be working on Monday and Tuesday but open in the evenings. I should be arriving on Sunday early afternoon and also have some time on Wednesday before heading home. Best part is I will be driving my NSX.:biggrin:

Hoping to meet up with some locals while I'm there.

Les, I'll be attending NSXPO but am planning to arrive home sometime on Monday, 9/17. I'm definitely up for meeting before you leave, Tuesday night would work best for me. :smile:

Les, I'll be attending NSXPO but am planning to arrive home sometime on Monday, 9/17. I'm definitely up for meeting before you leave, Tuesday night would work best for me. :smile:

I would be down to meet up with ya.

Whatever works for you guys is fine with me.

Tuesday night works for me as well :smile:

I'll call you tonight LMR

Looks like Tuesday is working for most. I will available Sunday afternoon and evening also.

Hey Les,

I am leaving for Asia tonight until end of the month.
Catch you next time in Phoenix or LA.

Good luck finding another Silver NSX that will trade you the targa tops for the NSXPO photo shoot this year Lol.... :biggrin:

Hey Les,

I am leaving for Asia tonight until end of the month.
Catch you next time in Phoenix or LA.

Good luck finding another Silver NSX that will trade you the targa tops for the NSXPO photo shoot this year Lol.... :biggrin:

Have a safe trip and we'll catch up next time.

The targa swap was a great idea.

Les will be working in Chandler on Tuesday (staying in Chandler too)

Christies / Waffle House on Baseline ?? :biggrin:

just kidding...

Tuesday night dinner meet up...

How about some place around Tempe/South Tempe ?

There is a Nello's Pizza at Southern / McClintock, good parking there

definitely open to suggestions

Tuesday night dinner meet up...

How about some place around Tempe/South Tempe ?

There is a Nello's Pizza at Southern / McClintock, good parking there

definitely open to suggestions
I'm still on for tomorrow's meet-up. Nello's is good to me. There's also a YC's Mongolion near that same intersection - good stuff. Or Ted's Hot Dogs at Broadway & McClintock. Will watch this thread for updates on the decision.

Guys, I work in the west valley near Westgate and don't get off work until 6:30pm, so how about some place a little more convenient? Is Grimaldi's in downtown Scottsdale around 7:00pm too far for y'all? It seems to have better reviews and is cheaper too.

http://www.grimaldispizzeria.com/arizona/scottsdale-az

Also, if anyone wants to attend the S2k meet tonight in north Phoenix please let me know. I will go if any NSXers decide to attend. Details are here:

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/617265-monday-night-meet/page__view__findpost__p__22015663

I have some war stories from NSXPO to share when I see you guys today or tomorrow.

Is Grimaldi's in downtown Scottsdale around 7:00pm too far for y'all? It seems to have better reviews and is cheaper too.
I'm cool with that. Anybody know the best place to park around there? The last time I went to Grimaldi's I just lucked out and found a spot there on 1st Avenue but it could/will be a challenge to park the NSXs near each other in that part of Old Town during dinner time.

09-17-201212-01-59PM.jpg

There's parking behind the restaurant and also along the streets in old town Scottsdale. I snagged a sweet spot on Scottsdale Road in front of the Sugar Bowl last time. However it is downtown Scottsdale, so if parking is a concern I don't mind driving to the Grimaldi's off Ray rd & I-10:

http://www.grimaldispizzeria.com/arizona/casa-paloma/

Let me know if you guys have a preference one way or another.

LMR/LES -

are you going to working out of the Phoenix office or Chandler office later in the day on Tuesday ?

a little busy at work this morning....

Just spoke with Les and he is going to be working near Chandler and has friends from Chandler joining him.

Lets aim for 7:00pm at YC Mongolian BBQ
at Southern and McClintock in Tempe
(sorry, know its a long drive for the northside folks)

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=yc+mongolian,+tempe,+az&hl=en&ll=33.397554,-111.905708&spn=0.05446,0.117159&sll=33.605415,-112.125051&sspn=0.869261,1.874542&t=h&hq=yc+mongolian,&hnear=Tempe,+Maricopa,+Arizona&z=14&iwloc=A

3206 South McClintock Drive, Tempe, AZ 85282

(480) 820-8880

See you there :)

Back