• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will the NSX be worth more than a Ferrari 355?

This car has the onyx interior not silver. Silver is a classic color that is easy to keep and doesn't tend to draw as much attention from the authorities, as say arrest me red or yellow. Keeping a low profile is hard enough with a NSX, let alone having one that can be spotted from miles away.:cool:

Faron, bucking conventional wisdom, the only speeding ticket I have had in the past 25 years was in..........wait for it.........my wife's /13 silver Volvo S80T6. Never any attention from the gendarmerie in my arrest me red NSX despite some antics that ought not to be discussed here. Go figure! At least the Michigan State Trooper was a decent sort -- pulled my driving record and although I was 15 over the limit wrote me up for 5 over and told me to take on line "refresher" course and ticket would be expunged. We do have an advantage here in the US over The Great White North with our higher speed limits, higher crime rate (thus the police arguably have somewhat less time to focus on us scofflaws) and lack of overbearing vehicle code a la the lovely Ontario regime wherein for 30 mph over limit one is subject to immediate roadside license suspension, impound of vehicle and $10,000 fine (at least it is in $C) -- obnoxious and makes me glad I no longer live in Ontario.

Best,
Jeff

Back