• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Window Seals

I have noise around the seals at the top of the door windows at 85+ mph. I have adjusted the latch so the doors close a bit tighter. This helps somewhat. A bit of water does get in there during washing. The FAQ suggests aligning the windows. How can this be done? (I do note a crack sound as the passenger side window starts down from fully up position).

Any other ideas about reducing noise.

Thanks

Had the same problem and just got it fixed nicely. I brought the car and the 91 factory shop manual to a very well qualified independent local mechanic and, voila, its just about perfect for $75! :biggrin:

The mechanic said he had never seen a car window with so many adjustments. It is not an easy job from what I read.

sdavies88, there is an adjustment procedure in the service manual, starting at page 20-13. You can also download a PDF version of the manual from the FAQ. I hope this helps.

Ojas

Many thanks. The website is very handy. :biggrin:
Ojas said:
sdavies88, there is an adjustment procedure in the service manual, starting at page 20-13. You can also download a PDF version of the manual from the FAQ. I hope this helps.

Jin1976 said:
Many thanks. The website is very handy. :biggrin:
Yes, it's an excellent resource. Credit goes to NSX Prime member mikeh who put it together. Thanks mikeh.
icon14.gif

Back