• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Work Emotion CR Kai - decals or no decals?

White CR Kai's going on a GPW...

I have red valve stems, red lugs and red decals.

Trying to decide whether or not to go through the struggle of putting the decals on..

What do you think? (Pictures encouraged!)

I have CR Kai's red stem and lugs. But i wouldn't put the decals on. Reason is i put them on when i first got them and after washing my car one time. Part of the decals came off and looked stupid with missing letters. Spent the next several hours taking the decals with my fingernail. IMO it looks cleaner without the decals and will save you hours of headache later on if letters start to go missing.

l_2b87164a133d02efd199c4559c0a14a4.jpg

Last edited:
I have CR Kai's red stem and lugs. But i wouldn't put the decals on. Reason is i put them on when i first got them and after washing my car one time. Part of the decals came off and looked stupid with missing letters. Spent the next several hours taking the decals with my fingernail. IMO it looks cleaner without the decals and will save you hours of headache later on if letters start to go missing.

l_2b87164a133d02efd199c4559c0a14a4.jpg
Honestly, it doesn't look so bad in this picture, but I think the reason is it's so small you can't even tell if there are stickers or not. If you have any, you should post pics of them when you had the stickers on for a better comparison.

Just me, but I wouldn't even think of running the Emotions without the stickers. Just like TE37's need the stickers. This are all my opinions, of course. I just feel the stickers add to the wheel. Without them, they look like Rotas.

ha.. please dont do decals... People will KNOW they are CR kais.. not ROTA's if they were smart

btw it has the W stamped on the lip. ALSO a year ago i got the CR's and the decals glowed in the dark... i couldnt imagine having that on my car.

LOL. All of the decals glowed in the dark? I thought that was only for the XD's?

Come on man, look at that shit.
works4.jpg

Doo it!

Decals for sure!

But MAAAAAN they are a pain in the ASS to put on! lol

Back