• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Would you buy this Ferrari?

Would you buy this Ferrari?

• Yes, I'd trade in my NSX for it.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Nah, I'd paint my NSX in the same color scheme instead.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Yes, I'd also add a Comptech Super Charger to it, as well as Teddy Bear wheels.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No, I can't afford such bad taste.

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters
um...no. That is a good example of someone who has more money than they know what to do with, and should therefore send me $1,000,000.

My old '91 for a Testarosa? Hmm, without thinking twice! I'd trade in a heartbeat, then I'd just have it painted. A nice $5000 paint job would do the trick.

Actually, I'd drive it as is for a while. My nieces would love it!

image.php

It would match my hello kitty ear muffs and boots. :biggrin: :biggrin: So when I went out driving around in the car I could wear my ear muffs boots and just a thong. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love the red, non-photoshopped car. Drool! I got a ride in a 512TR on the track and it was actually a little dissapointing, but I still love it.

steveny said:
It would match my hello kitty ear muffs and boots. :biggrin: :biggrin: So when I went out driving around in the car I could wear my ear muffs boots and just a thong. :biggrin: :biggrin:
I guess that gives new meaning to the term "flossing" your ride. :biggrin:

Back