• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: NSX dashboard engine temperature gauge 1991-1997

FOUND new in box! Thanks prime!

During dealer service a factory certified NSX technician broke my 1992 NSX’s original engine temperature gauge, and the dealer has not been able to repair or locate a replacement. They installed a new 1998+ engine temperature gauge and it sweeps to all the way hot as soon as the car is turned on, likely a difference in the resistance values that trigger the gauge. I’m looking for a working dashboard temperature gauge for a 91-97. I will consider an entire gauge cluster if the seller is unable to part-out the individual gauges. Thanks so much for helping me get the NSX looking OEM and fully instrumented again! Best to email me: [email protected]. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back