• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTF is wrong with people!??

no disprespect intended to the victim......

but its pretty obvious that once the killer realized he got on the wrong bus, he would rather have gone to jail than to winnipeg.

for those that have been to winnipeg, you know what im talking about.

:smile:

They should have let that guy off of the bus when the truckers arrived w/ the crowbars and such. I'm not saying they should have killed him, but they should have taken the opportunity to beat him good when he "tried to escape".

The guy is lucky I wasent sitting behind him on the bus. I would have introduced his neck to my screwdriver and saved that kid! Trusty little tools they are!

I laughed my ass off at the 2 hp comment.:biggrin: The kid doesn't seem that drunk so I don't think they can blame alcohol. They are just stupid kids. When I was drunk leaving the bar I might have pissed behind the Ferrari but I wouldn't piss on the Ferrari. It's still a crime I guess or can you use some sort of weak bladder defence?

Opps wrong thread.

I think I went to school with the dead kid's father.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

You're on the high horse I'm talking about.

If you're getting tasered, chances are you had it coming. I've been tasered (I volunteered) and it hurts like hell. It's pretty good motivation to not get tasered again.

naw, the horse has already been tased.

Keep this story in mind next time the cops TASER someone with a knife.

Guess what? Early this morning the Winnipeg Police shot and killed a 26 year old man who refused to drop the knife he was brandishing.
It might have been suicide by cop but at least the police put away the tasers.
Actually the police would always shoot a guy with a knife as a knife can easily go through the officer's vest.

Guess what? Early this morning the Winnipeg Police shot and killed a 26 year old man who refused to drop the knife he was brandishing.
It might have been suicide by cop but at least the police put away the tasers.
Actually the police would always shoot a guy with a knife as a knife can easily go through the officer's vest.

Yeah, I saw that.

Guess he should have dropped the knife.

That's crazy. the guy must some some kind of mental disease to do something as extreme as that. :(

sometimes i wonder if doing something like this really is normal. i can't believe how much this stuff happens all over the world everyday. :frown:

.... and ever since i saw a few videos of people getting their heads cut off, reading things like this makes me even more sick.

btw, last time i was on greyhound (when i picked up my nsx :tongue:), i didn't go through one metal detector.

i wonder if they'll decommission this bus, or just clean it up and send it back out. i'm sure there's a lot of crazy stuff that happens on greyhounds.

The guy is lucky I wasent sitting behind him on the bus. I would have introduced his neck to my screwdriver and saved that kid! Trusty little tools they are!

I'm working on some new skills with a tooth pick.

Back