• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WV people?

Vex

Contributing Member
Hey guys, since there is no forum for WV, guess I'll post here. I just moved to Huntington and was wondering if there were any more WV NSXers. If so...SHOUT!

Not WV, but not to far here near the Fairfax County/Loudoun County border in Northern VA. I make frequent trips to Summit Point. :)

Hopefully picking up my NSX in Augusta, GA this weekend, and driving it back to Morgantown. I think there is an NA2 in Motown, or there was one a few years ago. haven't seen it in ahwile

I live in Fairfax County and am having a get together on the June 9 to show off my new-to-me 94. I had a 91 that I sold a few years ago.
If the date suits you, PM for the details. I'll share the spotlight with you :biggrin:
Michael

Hey guys, since there is no forum for WV, guess I'll post here. I just moved to Huntington and was wondering if there were any more WV NSXers. If so...SHOUT!

Like WV more than V. That 33 is the best, of course in less two wheels.

I am on the borderline of buying one, some medical issues stand between me and making any sort of committment to a car. That said I'm hoping to be in the market in about 6 weeks. I've seen one NSX in Morgantown and my son told me of one he saw in Fairmont a couple of weeks ago. They're out there. Hopefully soon there will be one in my garage too.

Bumping an older thread here but i'm in Huntington and have a lower-mileage '92 on its way to Huntington from Texas. Making a brief stop at Source One for some goodies and should hopefully have it in the garage in a couple weeks. I know of two others in the Charleston/Huntington area but that's about it.

Back