• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] Y U M M Y ~ Very trick Carbon Fiber Double DIN Tilt Angle Double DIN reducing GLARE !

the console only comes in carbon?

We have been and will continue to make custom OEM dash center consoles for NSX owners all over the world but that is not part of this group buy. We have a few shop NSX cars and can use them to build any wild custom NSX dash you want, but this is a separate product that would be through our in-house fabrication team. Each one is built to order and custom painted OEM dash colors or can be done in CF. Cost would be far greater however than the group buy price.

The entire purpose of this group buy is to offer a unique custom dash piece in beautiful CF without the added cost of doing each one by hand individually. We never shy away for custom jobs but most of those end up in the $2k range when finished....

We have sent PM's to everyone that expressed interest. We would need payment by no later than the end of this week to continue this group buy. If we do not get enough COMMITTED and PAID buyers we will go back to a single order procedure. Those who have already paid, we will honor the discounted price. Everyone else will be charged at the $1199 price. So if you want this dash piece it's to your advantage to get in on this group buy and pay first.

It's very hard to do a group buy when everyone shows interest saying they want one then flakes....a lot of wasted time on both ends.

P.S. Just buying a stock OEM dash piece is like $800 from Acura, we think our price is more than fair for what you are getting. Go to any well established audio shop and you will easily pay $1000+ for labor to build a unique dash to your specs and it's most likely not going to be in the quality CF you see here. Nor will it be the custom angled setup we have custom designed to ensure glare reduction.

Last edited:
We have been and will continue to make custom OEM dash center consoles for NSX owners all over the world but that is not part of this group buy. We have a few shop NSX cars and can use them to build any wild custom NSX dash you want, but this is a separate product that would be through our in-house fabrication team. Each one is built to order and custom painted OEM dash colors or can be done in CF. Cost would be far greater however than the group buy price.

The entire purpose of this group buy is to offer a unique custom dash piece in beautiful CF without the added cost of doing each one by hand individually. We never shy away for custom jobs but most of those end up in the $2k range when finished....

We have sent PM's to everyone that expressed interest. We would need payment by no later than the end of this week to continue this group buy. If we do not get enough COMMITTED and PAID buyers we will go back to a single order procedure. Those who have already paid, we will honor the discounted price. Everyone else will be charged at the $1199 price. So if you want this dash piece it's to your advantage to get in on this group buy and pay first.

It's very hard to do a group buy when everyone shows interest saying they want one then flakes....a lot of wasted time on both ends.

P.S. Just buying a stock OEM dash piece is like $800 from Acura, we think our price is more than fair for what you are getting. Go to any well established audio shop and you will easily pay $1000+ for labor to build a unique dash to your specs and it's most likely not going to be in the quality CF you see here. Nor will it be the custom angled setup we have custom designed to ensure glare reduction.

What head units are you using. It sits flush when off? Is it always angled? Can I play the radio in flush mode then move the angle when in video mode?

Again, what bracket do you use for the head unit? The SoS one? A custom one?

The SOS bracket wont work. SOS sits parallel with the dash angle. They are making a custom bracket you can see it in the photos it also has to sit lower to clear the heat/AC controls (no astray) to fit.

Correct the bracket is custom but its really nothing more than shifting the angle and mounting height. You could modify an SOS bracket to work if you already have it but otherwise we would recommend just making one since it's cheaper and more cost effective.

The magic of this solution is really in the pitch angle of the deck. The OEM ashtray really kills the space so we highly recommend losing it and relocating it elsewhere. With anything plugged in there, it totally gets in the way of the shifter. This is the same reason we don't recommend putting USB or any other things that protrude out. A clean dash setup is the way to go.

Keep the 12v jack and USB's in the rear center console. That is the optimum spot :)

Rick- Not sure about others, but in my defense, my post #4 above "...I'd buy one just to hold onto for my future head unit upgrade!" was an expression of admiration for an innovative product and a show of support for a good NSX vendor in the community. Sorry if this was taken as a binding commitment to a product I had never seen and did not know the cost for. To avoid misunderstandings I'll be less capricious with my praise in the future.

This console/vent/etc. is a great looking concept, but not all folks can commit $1K or more on an item sight unseen and untested; they may prefer to take a wait-and-see approach. So build it, sell it, and show it off. Once we see how awesome it is, people will place more orders! Those who get it first will be your happiest customers.

Last edited:
^No worries, we all have outside commitments away from our car hobbies, no need to explain :) Plus we've been talking via PM so I concur your priorities are in order.

Just been a long day and venting a bit!

For all of you on the group buy, good news ~ we did test fitment and the completed CF dash fits perfectly. The fitment around the radio is excellent, there is no warping and the dash pieces fits like OEM except looks better. There are still a few spots available on this group buy so for those on the fence look at the pictures below. PM us if you want to get one. Price is $989 during the group buy.

Last edited:
thank you to all those members who have actually paid for the deposit! We have a few more slots available so don't miss out. We will give another week and start deleting the non-paying ones and start a new list.

Due to demand, we will do a one-time run of OEM Dash pieces in Carbon Fiber. So for those who still run the factory cassette deck and want a beautiful CF version, let us know ASAP. We had no plans to offer this but will do a one time run.

The door trim and center vent trim are still being worked on!

here's a close-up of the radio area, we promise better pictures this weekend, just been too busy!

If you already had a reverse tilt model, I assume you get it to tilt more if needed?

If you already had a reverse tilt model, I assume you get it to tilt more if needed?

Yes sir, certain Kenwood models feature the Reverse tilt so with our design you get an even better angle if desired.

I have some photos of one we did a while back if you like to see.....

UPDATE: Prototype window trim units are being test fitted next week!

The SOS bracket wont work. SOS sits parallel with the dash angle. They are making a custom bracket you can see it in the photos it also has to sit lower to clear the heat/AC controls (no astray) to fit.

I use the SOS bracket with the piece Rick made for me. It works fine.

A few quick updates ~ 10/15/14

the DD carbon fiber dash molds are still be worked on to ensure fitment is spot on - for all of those on the group buy, we have our 10 spaces all filled up so at this point anyone who wishes to purchase please PM US FOR INSTRUCTIONS.

Or visit our website: www.euroboutique.us

We are still working on door trim and center vents but for those items we will most likely need a core exchange. Pricing is as follows for these parts:

Door window trim (driver / pass) Price is $599 + core

Center Vent trim ~ Price is $299 + core

here's some photos of an OEM dash setup we completed for SEMA show car:

cant wait to see it in person at SEMA

A few quick updates ~ 10/15/14

the DD carbon fiber dash molds are still be worked on to ensure fitment is spot on - for all of those on the group buy, we have our 10 spaces all filled up so at this point anyone who wishes to purchase please PM US FOR INSTRUCTIONS.

Or visit our website: www.euroboutique.us

We are still working on door trim and center vents but for those items we will most likely need a core exchange. Pricing is as follows for these parts:

Door window trim (driver / pass) Price is $599 + core

Center Vent trim ~ Price is $299 + core

here's some photos of an OEM dash setup we completed for SEMA show car:

thanks guys for all the patience, this project is finally starting to take some shape. I don't have much experience mass producing and have learned it's much easier to make one-off custom pieces than to build molds.

Anyways progress is good and we are going to do fitment testing over the holidays. Luckily we have a 96 and 2002 donor NSX plus my own to do the fitment so we can be sure everything lines up correctly. It's definitely not an easy process since we want things to be as close to perfection as possible.

The first few pieces you saw above are pieces we made from our existing fiberglass custom hand modified dash pieces. To create them from thin air and without a core is very difficult and this is where the test and fit process is going along slowly. We hope to have a few pre-production pieces made to do sample testing very soon.

We will update you on this thread as things get closer to the finish line :)

happy holidays Prime!

Back