• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] Y U M M Y ~ Very trick Carbon Fiber Double DIN Tilt Angle Double DIN reducing GLARE !

Good news guys, the final mold was tested and we are very happy with the fitment. The dash piece is VERY ROBUST and does not feel flimsy compared to the stock one. We had to do some minor revisions but we are now happy with the fitment.

This is the final leg, we really appreciate all of your patience. This turned out to be a huge project and understaking that was substantially more time consuming than planned. Many vendors out there sell parts without actually having the car. We have 2 NSX's here that we have done extensive testing. The quality of the carbon fiber weave is top notch and the clear coat matches our high end steering wheel offerings.

So at this point, we are looking at 4 weeks roughly to have the first batch of 5 units ready to go. Those who have paid and on the list will get the units in the order paid. I will PM each of you directly when your piece is ready to ship.

thanks again for patience!

Snapped this last night - see if you can tell which piece is the original OEM piece modified and which one is the molded one we made:

Nice work. I'll say the molded one is on the right since it appears the edges are not rolled and have no dimension to them.

Undecided if I want to start going down the CF route, but if I do, you'll be the guy I contact for this piece.

thank you guys for all your patience!

We should be ready to ship out the first batch of dash pieces next week. You should be getting a PM shortly from us with instructions on how to proceed depending on where you are on the list. We will work from the top down to be fair to everyone. If you have already paid in full then you don't need to do anything, we will just confirm the shipping address and the item will be shipped out with tracking info provided for each shipment. If there is a balance due there will be instructions on how to complete the transaction.

Each piece has been carefully tested in-house here prior to shipment and will be packed with the utmost of care :)

here's what they will look like!

If you want to purchase matching door trim pieces, we will have these ready to go as well by next week so please PM us with questions! Those who have center dash pieces already on order will get priority for the power window trim and center vent trim pieces.

Shortly after we will also offer the JDM NAV Pod in full carbon fiber if you want the matching piece to go with our steering wheels. Shift knobs will also be offered. Basically everything you see in our demo NSX will be available to order.

NSX door vent trim will be $599 (pair)

Center vent trim will be $399

JDM Nav Pod: TBA

here's a few more pics:

We also offer side door steps and airbox as well!

Complete cockpit with shift knob:

PM's replied!

A few of you have asked if we will be offering an OEM dash piece (for those who want to retain the stock cassette player). As of right now there is not enough demand for us to create an open mold for this design. Keep in mind it's very expensive to create a mold to build something from scratch. We have only created the mold for our unique DD angled design dash piece as this time along with the door power window trim pieces.

However as we did for a few SEMA NSX guys this past year, we can still do CF OEM dash pieces as overlays from the existing dash piece if you send us yours for the work to be done. So to be clear currently we offer 2 choices:

a) OEM NSX Dash piece can be done in a CF overlay to match our steering wheels. This would require you to send us your stock dash piece or we can supply one here but would need a 1:1 core exchange back.

b) Our custom angled CF DD dash panel with ashtray delete which is made from an FRP core with CF top layer. This piece is made from scratch and thus you do NOT need to send us a core exchange. Beauty of this is you can keep your stock dash piece if you ever want to return the car to stock*

(*However we could always use more stock dash pieces for (a) so if owners who wish to pick option (b) we would give you some credit for your stock piece if you wish to sell it to us)

thanks and hope this clears up any confusion!

A customer ordered a double tilt center console for his build, and the quality is stunning. Great work guys! Pics soon.

thanks Cody!

here's another set of OEM factory dash trim for a NSX owner who wanted to retain 100% OEM looks:

****FOR THOSE WHO PM'D US IN THE PAST ABOUT GETTING ONE OF THESE DASH PIECES WITHOUT CARBON FIBER, we are now able to offer this option****

We can't remember who contacted us in the past but if you wanted to get one that is primed and ready for paint, we will soon be able to offer this option. We can send you the raw blank piece for your paint guy to do the work or we have a trusted local paint shop who can get the dash pieces painted for you as well.

So besides our CF finish, we can now offer a matte CF finish or the raw un-painted pieces.

Best to PM us and we will do our best to get back to you in a timely fashion. All of these pieces are made from scratch and take an enormous amount of labor to make so please be patient as we are a very small shop with limited resources.

thank you

We should have a few pieces in stock ready to ship very soon for those who do not want to wait.

Also we will be offering these dash pieces in raw finish for those who wish to paint this body color and NOT have carbon fiber.

PM us.

thanks!

here's some photos of our NON-CARBON dash piece - same quality finish ready for you to paint any color you wish!

We currently have one 1-piece non-carbon available and 1-piece carbon fiber available for immediate shipping, first come first serve :)

thanks

Just wanted to drop a note to say thank you for the great CF pieces that I received from Rick and Euroboutique! They look amazing and the quality is top notch! The customer service that I received from Rick was greatly appreciated as there were a couple questions during the install process.

I ended up purchasing the flat bottom CF steering wheel with matching silver stitching, the CF cylinder shift knob, and then the CF dash panel along with the CF center vents.

I'm very happy with everything! Here's a quick iPhone shot of the finished install....better pics to come soon I hope.

Last edited:
PM's replied!

Thanks - keep in mind most of these pieces are MADE TO ORDER so please keep the lead times in mind as this is not stuff we just pull off a shelf and ship to you. We got flooded with orders so pre-paid orders are put in a line to receive them. So if you want one before the end of summer you should order now.

thanks

Just wanted to drop a note to say thank you for the great CF pieces that I received from Rick and Euroboutique! They look amazing and the quality is top notch! The customer service that I received from Rick was greatly appreciated as there were a couple questions during the install process.

I ended up purchasing the flat bottom CF steering wheel with matching silver stitching, the CF cylinder shift knob, and then the CF dash panel along with the CF center vents.

I'm very happy with everything! Here's a quick iPhone shot of the finished install....better pics to come soon I hope.

thank you for posting, such a clean interior! The carbon fiber shift knob really ties the entire car together so well :)

We are FINALLY getting caught up on the orders for these dash pieces....

So if you want a CF or FRP version please let us know. We should have some in stock ready to ship very soon.

PM's replied

UPDATE:

FRP dash is currently sold out - if you want one please PM us for delivery date as they are hot items!

Carbon Fiber angled dash piece: We currently have 2 left for immediate shipment. No core exchange required!

thanks

UPDATE:

FRP dash is currently sold out - if you want one please PM us for delivery date as they are hot items!

Carbon Fiber angled dash piece: We currently have 2 left for immediate shipment. No core exchange required!

thanks

Were you able to repair the one I returned with broken tabs? Hope so.

Do you know if I need a SOS bracket with this or can I install with thr bracket from the radio manufacturer

Were you able to repair the one I returned with broken tabs? Hope so.

Do you know if I need a SOS bracket with this or can I install with thr bracket from the radio manufacturer

Repair is still underway but in regards to your question - you can use either the OEM bracket modified or you can use the SOS radio cage as well. The key is to get the radio positioned at the proper pitch angle.

thanks!

Back