• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

YO!!! finially the short film is out!! CHECK it out and share ur thoughts...THANX

Looks great! Love the music, only thing it could use in my opinion is a bit of image stabilization

Last edited:
Great video work. could have used more of the girl and less of you though... :tongue:

unique tribute in your own style.......but i have to say.....big pimpin with the valet key:tongue: you need to get the monel key:wink: You may still be locked outa your own glovebox:biggrin:

you've turned that thing into a mini donk

mike mao ftw lol , sickkkkk

Nicely done. I think I saw your car at the Costa Mesa meet.

IMG_9205.JPG

Great video, loved it, but, 2 much dude (bluetooth headset? really???) ... needs much more of the classy girl ...

Oscar

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-07-10 at 10.45.40 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-07-10 at 10.45.40 PM.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 72
Thanx for the support fellow primers....doing this video shoot was something new and a new experience. Im use to doing just photo shoots but i glad this came out good and i hope everyone likes it. i did hope for more reving and roaring but i guess the director want it to be simply and sexy...hahaa,,,thanx again everyone

just something new for the NSX owners/community to enjoy and see and appreciate.

I wanted to hear more of the Hks bov as I just bought mine to install. but overall sweet video.

FYI... Your video description needs editing... "he Acura NSX, also known as the Honda NSX, is a widely recognized vehicle that has grazed the Automotive Hall of Fame for many years."

Grazed should be graced. Graze means to eat small portions, like a cow grazes on grass.

Otherwise, nice video.

Back