• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

zanardi nsx roll call

I agree, #50 is very cool, and I totally envy you. I'm sure everyone has their price. Just wait for me to win the lottery. Oh wait, I don't play. :frown:

#49 is still around. It was totaled a few months after it was bought but was repaired and registered with a salvage title. It was still running around California racking up the miles as of October last year.

The only one I know of that is gone for good is #20.

#39 was stolen and never recovered, but there's always a hope it can be found.:smile:

Otto

Hi Otto, thanks for the compliment, and the clarification regarding Z#49. I looked into my old archives and found a saved '03 carfax file pertaining to the car in question. #49 was issued a salvaged title in '99 only within mos. of first registration and racking up the miles thereafter, up until early 2003. As for #39, it was partially recovered - just ask the owner of the re-christened Z#49. ;)
(Yeah, I didn't think that last part was really funny either. :p )

Really? Why did you sell it? And you kept buying other NSXs after selling the Zanardi?

What was your car's VIN ?
The VIN of any number Zanardi can be figured out pretty easily by going here.

Last edited:
A local doctor here has a Z car. Ill find out his number and let everyone know. He bought it new in Memphis. I live about an hour and a half from there. He has lived in MS since he bought the car.

A local doctor here has a Z car. Ill find out his number and let everyone know. He bought it new in Memphis. I live about an hour and a half from there. He has lived in MS since he bought the car.

I'll bet he has #48. :biggrin:

Does he want to sell? :wink:

Otto

I don't know if he is in Redwood Shores, but Ted, Zanardi #9 lives up that way somewhere.

Zanardi #9 resides on Mt. Hamilton with its original owner and is still pristine with 21k miles. :biggrin:

Zanardi #9 resides on Mt. Hamilton with its original owner and is still pristine with 21k miles. :biggrin:

I have first dibs on this car so no one is to bug Dinan M3 about it should he decide to let it go. Understood everyone? :biggrin:

I have first dibs on this car so no one is to bug Dinan M3 about it should he decide to let it go. Understood everyone? :biggrin:

I think $$$ speaks louder than words, unless your family. I am very willing to buy a NSX-Zanardi!

Ah yes. #9. I've had the pleasure of seeing your car on serveral occasions. It has to be one of the cleanest NSXs out there (possibly the cleanest Zanardi). :smile:

Thought I would add to the list of Zanardi owners. I bought #47 1 year ago and now its new home is in Annapolis Md, Its a great car abd I love driving it. The current miliage is around 26k and its in great shape. does anyone know what Zanardi's are going for now? Not that I have any plans on going that direction. Mike T

As Otto confirmed, the one I am seeing beat up in San Diego, with lots of paint work, and other issues, is Zanardi #42:frown:

Owner is a local Hair Dresser. Anybody know the guy? Car has about 29k Miles as of this week.

As Otto confirmed, the one I am seeing beat up in San Diego, with lots of paint work, and other issues, is Zanardi #42:frown:

Owner is a local Hair Dresser. Anybody know the guy? Car has about 29k Miles as of this week.

Ryan, did you buy the M Roadster?

Bob

I'll bet he has #48. :biggrin:

Does he want to sell? :wink:

Otto

LOL no. Believe me, Ive tried to get him to sell it. He bought it new and he says that he will keep it until he dies......too bad hes a young doctor (mid 30s). Maybe one of us can buy it in around 40-50 years give or take a few.

Dont forget about the owner of Davis Acura, Dave Davis's Zanardi CTSC. He displayed at NSXPO 04 and if I remember it only had about 2k miles on it. I spoke to him at SEMA and he still had it. I remember him telling me it was on EBAY for a buy-it-now of over $100k. Anyone know if he still has it? It was on the showroom floor for ever.

Any updates on this? My wife saw a Zanardi poking around in Indianapolis with local plates, but I do not see it on here.

Trivia question...

Who owns Zanardi #51? :wink:

Too easy.:biggrin:

Proto owned by NSXprime's MAJOR STONER
#0 the press car was supposed to have been returned to Honda to be destroyed
#1 from what I remember was not a typical Zanardi and went to the man himself in Germany so it wasn't watered down with US regulations
#2-50 were for general sale
#51 does not have a plaque and was given to Miguel Duhamel

:biggrin:

Wow! Most excellent!

How 'bout this one...

Who was given an NSX as a daily driver while employed by Honda? (there may be more than one person, but I am only familiar witn one...) :wink:

Car dealership employees don't count...

Back