• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few sneak peaks of my GY-19M Lime Green Metallic NSX-R Rep

And yes, the inserts will definitely be sprayed black very soon when I can catch a breath haha.

Thats an awesome color!

The black/ carbon takes the cake.

I KNEW THIS COLOR WOULD ROCK! So awesome that you did this change!

I think this is ranking as one of the best looking NSX's on Prime! I love the black canopy and black wheels to go with the green.

Just awesome...:smile:

Thanks guys!!

I KNEW THIS COLOR WOULD ROCK! So awesome that you did this change!

I think this is ranking as one of the best looking NSX's on Prime! I love the black canopy and black wheels to go with the green.

Just awesome...:smile:

And definitely a huge thanks Jet... coming from you or anyone for that fact is a huge honor!! :smile:

Thanks guys!!

And definitely a huge thanks Jet... coming from you or anyone for that fact is a huge honor!! :smile:

You MUST bring this car to NSXPO in Toronto where we can all see it. I must say you now have me thinking that I need to get one! I'd hate to not be original and copy you but I think you've just created the new "NSX Look" instead of Type R white.

I showed my fiancee last night and she said "oh my god that's the nicest color I've seen on a NSX - is that factory? Why didn't you get this color?"...

So there you go...women are even attracted to this color! You might have just cracked the "boy lust" factor in NSX ownership...haha. ;)

Last edited:
that is one nice NSX, good job with the color,very unique.

good thing you chose the type-0 color instead of lambo's green. much better.

That is simply amazing!!!! AWESOME

thanks!

I actually did, I do all of my own paint/body work. :cool:

You got talent! Looks awesome!

So painting the black portions/vents on the front bumper and rear valence will be later?

You got talent! Looks awesome!
So painting the black portions/vents on the front bumper and rear valence will be later?

Thank you!!
Yes, as mentioned 5 times in the thread lol.
I work in manhattan, and my car is approx 2.5hrs away from me during the week so a weekend soon I will get to that. :wink:

Thanks for all the compliments guys... It was a ton of work but I'm really happy with the results. I think it's basically finished besides spraying the f/r bumper vents... I think? Any other suggestions haha

You MUST bring this car to NSXPO in Toronto where we can all see it. I must say you now have me thinking that I need to get one! I'd hate to not be original and copy you but I think you've just created the new "NSX Look" instead of Type R white.

I showed my fiancee last night and she said "oh my god that's the nicest color I've seen on a NSX - is that factory? Why didn't you get this color?"...

So there you go...women are even attracted to this color! You might have just cracked the "boy lust" factor in NSX ownership...haha. ;)

I'd really love to but I am working at a new firm and highly doubt I will be able to take any time at all off for the next few years, hate to say it. Tornoto is about 9hrs from me and would require atleast 4-5 days to go and I don't think I'll be able to get away :mad:

And that's awesome she loves it! My gf does as well... and I too agree the lime green is the new championship white! It's freshhhh and no one has it

I love it! Nice color choice, nice looking job Chris.

Only suggestion is instead of the red field front "H" emblem, I'd go with black field, argent "H" or, a argent field, black "H" emblem.

Congratulations again.

Are you painting the front and rear pieces black?

lol, just kidding. Sorta. It always bothered me seeing those pieces in white prior to the repaint, and judging from the responses, others want your car to be perfect too. It just means that we can't stop looking at it. :smile:

It looks great! Time to start the Unofficial Lime Green Metallic thread.

I just have to say that your car looks absolutely amazing!

I've been saving up to buy the right monte carlo blue car for the last while but I'm honestly considering buying a mid to high mileage 91-94 now and getting it painted lime green.

I think color and paint quality is what makes a car like the NSX stand out. Great work!

Back