• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few sneak peaks of my GY-19M Lime Green Metallic NSX-R Rep

I love it! Nice color choice, nice looking job Chris.

Only suggestion is instead of the red field front "H" emblem, I'd go with black field, argent "H" or, a argent field, black "H" emblem.

Congratulations again.

Thanks Joe! Coming from you it really means alot :smile:

I also have been contemplating the emblem situation... not really trying for the christmas theme lol.

I thought maybe stock 05 Chrome A's front and rear that I use to have on there... or maybe a satin black painted H would look good as well!
Decisions decisions.... atleast all the major stuff is done now I can just focus on the details :D

This is by far the nicest NSX I've ever seen.

:cool:

Thank you, thats the best compliment I've ever had as far as my nsx goes :smile:

Last edited:
I just love the contrasting colour between the black roof, green body and red emblem. I am planning to repaint my car maybe still LBBP sometimes this year. I would keep the rear valance all blue rather than black at the centre. It makes the rear look thicker and lower. For the front I do agree the centre gate/ mesh painted black.

In an NSXs meeting your car would stand out from the rest due to the different colour. Dare to be different.

IMG_8294.jpg

Last edited:
Your first few pics weren't very flattering. I didn't care for it. However, the update pics are AWESOME!!

The color has ALOT of "pop" on sunlight. I'm glad you stuck with OEM too.

Good work!

A few more from a local show my buddies put on this weekend...
Usually the only show this car sees all year long :mad:

Awesome man! I totally agree with Jin1976 - dare to be different!

Now paint those bumper inserts. :wink:

Also, It would look really cool if you took apart the headlights and painted the housings in a darker titanium gray.

I'm VERY impresed and that doesn't happen often! :)

Thank god you stayed away from those ugly wide-body, tacky body kits ~ otherwise your car will just be another Ebay special one day. Your car looks clean with the stock lines and NSX-R highlights!

I was thinking the only thing to improve it would be a nice BBK kit all around in a eye popping contrast color~! (maybe red or yellow?)

Mad props for doing all your own work, I wish I can do that too

rick

nsxot1c,

Thanx for the link from the old thread to this one ....

WOW! ... one of the UK guys was thinking of this color but never got to complete it ... ignoring the detailing to the front and rear bumpers it looks fantastic.

Is there anything I would change/do differnet .... I'd go NSX-R washi grey for the rims and do the headlight housing the same color..... OR ...

Just an idea ... and you have the paint skills/facilities .... why not add a pinline to the outer edge of your black rims, in the Lime Green? This would look stunning IMO!! (Example attached)

Paintjob looks great and even in the photos has great depth.

A job well done!

Regards, Paul

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments guys!!

Rick and Paul, both of your compliments mean alot to me as well! You guys are significant members of prime!

Definitely no body kit for me! Every part on my front end and rear end is oem honda... outside of the nsx-r hood, wing and original stacy skirts. OEM parts are the best. period!

BBK would be cool... maybe a next winter mod!
Same with the insides of the headlights... that is something I will more than likely do just need to decide between championship white, washi grey, or lime green metallic.

And the pinstripe would also look pretty cool, but I think if I give that a try I'd have my friend do it with pinstripe vinyl instead of painting it so it's an irreversible mod.

Thanks again for the compliments guys :cool:

i thought u were selling ur nsx

i still love ur white one better though

This is actually the white one... completely redone. And no, not selling it. YET :biggrin:

Love it in current form, gonna be hard to let go I just don't see/use the car anymore living/working 2hrs from where I store it. :mad:

I would like to see this car after a pro shoot. That would bring out the unique color imo.

are you going to color match the insides of the headlights? would be interesting ......or make it black...

The color is still growing on me... I must see it when its finished! hehe :biggrin: but yea lets see some sunshine hitting that paint! Its just like Imola Orange and Midnight Pearl... changes dramatically in different light.

Honestly i was hoping for Lambo Green:

lamborghini_murcielago_green.jpg

But I like the metalic sheen to your green... interesting!

That Lambo Green looks like isshhh!!!

The way your nsx look is the truff though!!!! Tite work!!!!

Back