• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Amazing Aluminum Floor Jack deal: $160 through March 13

This thing is so shiny, it's almost a shame to actually use it. Being aluminum, it's lighter than my POS small cheap steel jacks. The two-piece handle is really long, so make sure you have the space for it to swing. I can't believe I waited so long to buy one of these. Min lift height is 3.54 inches. U.S. General brand.

$159.99 with free shipping at www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=47246
if you use coupon code 0010106043210109 which expires March 13.

What's the catch? It has a very long handle and requires significant force if you are lifting the whole side of the car. That goes with the quick lift feature.

Also, the handle is hollow and makes an excellent pipe extension for breaking loose stuck lug nuts. This is a pro-quality piece of hardware at a sub-Costco price.

Originally posted by myf16:
This thing is so shiny, it's almost a shame to actually use it. Being aluminum, it's lighter than my POS small cheap steel jacks. The two-piece handle is really long, so make sure you have the space for it to swing. I can't believe I waited so long to buy one of these. Min lift height is 3.54 inches. U.S. General brand.

$159.99 with free shipping at www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=47246
if you use coupon code 0010106043210109 which expires March 13.

What's the catch? It has a very long handle and requires significant force if you are lifting the whole side of the car. That goes with the quick lift feature.

Also, the handle is hollow and makes an excellent pipe extension for breaking loose stuck lug nuts. This is a pro-quality piece of hardware at a sub-Costco price.

That coupon code is not working.

You had already posted about it in this active topic. There was no need to create another topic. Now there are two threads going at the same time...
frown.gif

The weekly promo email I got from them says:

ID = 0010106043210109
Coupon expires 03/13/03

There are no other links to the special prices for the 8 or 10 sale items they list (including the jack).

Just phone them with your order and I'm sure they will be able to give you the discount.

My bad. I read the email more closely and it says "savings at stores" which differs from the usual email promos. They still might give you the sale price for mail order if you ask, but otherwise you are out of luck if there's not a store near you.

Back