• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX book, good price & ships 11/28/05

This book has the biggest collections of NSX brochures from all over the world, cool deal.

Vance

asked santa on weds, got fri, tucked nicely under the tree.
psyched!!! thank you st nick!!

I wonder if any of the B&M stores in town would have it. Might have to make a run to Borders later today and take a look. :)

i got it the other day :)

holly sheet is it loooooooong, like 220 or so pages. Theres little chance Ill ever read it all, heck cliff notes were too long for me, lol
but there alot of pictures :biggrin:

maybe after a year of poop'n Ill be halfway done :redface:

I just got the book, and absolutley love it. Well worth the price, but then again, I got it as a gift. :biggrin:

I've read about half the book so far (got it on Christmas Eve)...It's a quick read because there are so many pictures in it. One thing it mentions is that in 1992 the JDM versions had so many different custom options like interior and exterior color changes. I don't understand why they would not have offered them as an option here since the U.S. was to be the bread and butter market.

It is a good book though--a must have for any NSX enthusiast.

Santa didn't come through for me this year, although it may have something to do with the cost of the other gifts requested.:biggrin: So who's got the best price currently on this book? I'm thinking it's amazon with the free shipping that comes with it being more than $25, or does someone else know of a better place?

Back