• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reintroducing The LoveFab WFS Chassis Braces- The Permanent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look so hot, should'nt they be turning bluish?:redface:

That "blued" look is usually only when there has been excessive heat applied to titanium...I believe. (@Cody@lovefab or @titaniumdave can you confirm this?)

My titanium harness bar has no "blue" anywhere. I love the crisp clean look. If you are wanting the blue look I am sure you could always heat the Ti yourself

That "blued" look is usually only when there has been excessive heat applied to titanium...I believe. (@Cody@lovefab or @titaniumdave can you confirm this?)

My titanium harness bar has no "blue" anywhere. I love the crisp clean look. If you are wanting the blue look I am sure you could always heat the Ti yourself

Oh I know that. Thats why I was joking on how hot { as in awesome} they look. Sorry it was misunderstood.:tongue:

Checking order status..... Anticipation killing me too!

Now I feel sheepish. I hope I get my parts soon. The anticipation is killing me!

Hey guys…. Looks like I ordered/ paid for the 2 front Ti braces and a coupe 4pt Ti brace back on 5-3-16.

I tried messaging Cody via Facebook back on Wednesday 7-27-16, and again on Sunday, 7-31-16 but haven’t heard back yet. Does anyone know if Cody is on vacation or away from the computer, as I know we all have to have a life now and then………

Product pics look great and I was expecting these a bit before now based on initial predictions. (been 3 months). Just needing a heads up with a tracking number so I know when to expect them as it sounded like they could be shipped anytime now.

I’ve canceled plans for several track day events I had planned to attend because I definitely want these braces in place prior to subjecting the car to its first track days with the new brake/wheel/tire setup. Car has 35k miles and hasn’t seen track time yet, but will as soon as braces are in place.
attachment.php

Thanks guys!!!

PIC for attention…. ;o)

Attachments

• nsx swope park.jpg
    nsx swope park.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 829
We are shipping the remaining orders today. Tracking numbers will be sent via emails provided during ordering. Also, it seems our website email address became non functional sometime within the past month, so I've just now swapped that to our Gmail to be able to facilitate everyone. Ill be in touch, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey everyone,

I got my chassis bars last week and installed them the moment they came in! I wrote a review and will post it in the "Buyer experience" sub forum, but I will be posting pics here for everyone to see Cody's great work

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3079.jpg
    IMG_3079.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 672
  • IMG_3085.jpg
    IMG_3085.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 672
  • IMG_3086.jpg
    IMG_3086.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_3092.jpg
    IMG_3092.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 673
  • IMG_3095.jpg
    IMG_3095.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 674
does the rear sit on top of the engine cover seal?:confused:

Remove engine cover, and possibly the seal, though I think there's space to retain the seal under the brace.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's a tight fit [MENTION=4282]docjohn[/MENTION] , but the rear brace does have clearance for the seal. I pulled the seal away from the body near the two connection points to make install easier.

Last edited:
Interested in front upper and lower titanium assuming it's in stock ready to go and also any discounts still? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the update and good luck with the weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back