• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reintroducing The LoveFab WFS Chassis Braces- The Permanent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titanium is to rich for my blood. But, I would like a standard Targa bar. Do you have any ready to ship? What kind of deal can I get on one of those? PayPal ready.
We can build one for you. Powder coating is 3 weeks out right now. No PayPal, Credit card only.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

f5ea6de1969e19d98de90e88328a0486.jpg

2950292b25523f83a7fdb9bac87cff16.jpg

Titanium is here folks. Off to the water jet, and I was told 5 days. We are nearly there. 👌👌

Thanks. Could I get it powder coated in WHITE since your fabing a new one? Just order through your website? Any discount code? :biggrin:

We can build one for you. Powder coating is 3 weeks out right now. No PayPal, Credit card only.

Thanks. Could I get it powder coated in WHITE since your fabing a new one? Just order through your website? Any discount code? :biggrin:
It'll be $799, we can build it this week while we wait for the Titanium water jet cutting. Try through the site, if there are issues, get ahold of me directly. Thanks!

Call me for cc payment. We have a ton of titanium in Stock to cover multiple orders over what's indicated here. I believe we've only built 1 four point, I have to track down pics

Expect a call from me today!

Edit: Order placed! Very excited.

Last edited:
Looks like Titanium water jet goodies Monday boys n girls. We also have three black Front upper Chromoly bars in-stock and ready to ship immediately.
How much are those top bars, Cody? Also is there any package deal for top/lower bars right now? Thanks.

Last edited:
Cody, will the targa SC rear bar allow the engine cover to stay?

I placed an order for a front upper!

I'm contemplating the rear targa piece. Does this still work with the rear cover? Does this still retain the prob rod? If not, any chance of welding a spot for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back