• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reintroducing The LoveFab WFS Chassis Braces- The Permanent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you answer this Cody?
We are working on this. Sorry, was thrashing to unveil the long awaited project this weekend.

f6a55078bc5488cf4f2c76d558dd3577.jpg

Understood Cody! Saw your post on Fb so I know you're busy, but wanted to make sure the answer was coming :). Looking forward to the Enviate hitting the tarmac ;)

I placed an order for a front upper!

I'm contemplating the rear targa piece. Does this still work with the rear cover? Does this still retain the prob rod? If not, any chance of welding a spot for it?
Production versions delete the prop rod. I've found its easy to store in the trunk, and you can easily prop the cover up via the latch mechanism, up to the factory location on the cover. But yes, I could look at trying to retain the holder, it's just not been a necessity for us as of yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

[MENTION=13747]Cody@LoveFab[/MENTION], can you forward the titanium tubing diameter at your earliest convenience this week? I'd like to make a PVC model to fit my car so that I can send it to you and we can finally get it built.

Appreciate it, brother.

cf69e2c73a2a47d64e98f18f4a0d660f.jpg

a9d45098c3e1df50d83aad1ec67d8fde.jpg

79dcd7ed9a89158f5d88034c59918f62.jpg

We almost have all of the front upper titanium braces completed. We move to the targas next. Those who ordered just a front upper brace, will ship this week. Those who want one now, get an order in while we are on them, it's efficient for us and we have plenty of material.

Man, oh man. I am getting really excited here! Those front uppers look awesome! Just have to wait for my lower front and rear coupe bar...the anticipation is killer!

Getting excited here too looking forward to that 4-point coupe brace as well as the front upper and lower to improve chassis stiffness. Trying to decide whether or not to leave them as is, or get to polishing them as soon as they arrive........ decisions, decisions!!!!

Hey everyone, I just spoke with Cody and he asked me to let everyone know that he is just finishing the 4-point coupe braces and they should ship this week some time. PICS!
attachment.php

Cody has been busy getting his "car" ready for the track! Here are some pics of the car after testing and during a TV shoot. I hope Cody will still make parts now that he's famous :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2834.jpg
    IMG_2834.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_2833.jpg
    IMG_2833.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_2835.jpg
    IMG_2835.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 332
[MENTION=23528]Track Addict[/MENTION]
Are those 4 point coupe braces ctsc friendly? Looks like you need to loose the engine cover, which is fine because I have mine removed already. It's worthless.

[MENTION=23528]Track Addict[/MENTION]
Are those 4 point coupe braces ctsc friendly? Looks like you need to loose the engine cover, which is fine because I have mine removed already. It's worthless.

Hey jinks, this brace would not work with a supercharger, BUT I know Cody has made a coupe brace that does clear it. The only difference is the passenger side drop bar

There's actually a picture of a supercharger four point brace in this thread

e5ac124b446756930bc7f90f7ec8c096.jpg

You can see the difference in this picture

Last edited:
It's been madness the last couple of months everyone. I'll be getting the completed orders out in the order they received starting tomorrow.

We are short a few feet of titanium for the remaining 4pt braces, but have all front upper and lower braces completed. I can ship these now, and the 4pt when the new order of titanium arrives next week.

We also have a customer working with us on a detailed supercharger brace, which will allow the use of a supercharger and an engine cover. This will be announced shortly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back