• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1/22/08 NSX Brake Rotor Clock Again - Only 10 available!!

UPDATE 1/24/08 - As of now all 10 have been reserved pending payment. I will do my best to get the supplies for another batch so if you remain interested please feel free to PM me so I can make a list. If any of the individuals who have reserved a clock cancel their order I will begin contacting people from the list.

Good evening everyone!

Good news!! I've managed to get together another set of 10 NSX brake rotor clocks. They are ALL the Red/Black design of the original offering as seen in the photos.

Again, the overall diameter of the brake disc is about 13 inches with the clock face being about 6 inches across. The brake rotor surface is a machined aluminum w/ cross drilled and chamfered holes. The simulated caliper has the NSX logo in white and three black bolts. The edge of the rotor has simulated cooling vanes.

nsxclock0.jpg

nsxclock1.jpg

Sorry, no custom orders this time around. In fact, 90% of the orders during the first offering were for the standard red/black and unfortunately I just don't have the time to run to the print shop for two or three custom clock faces right now.

This second set of clocks will be $95 each + S/H.

PM me directly if interested. Include your zip code so that I can send you a shipping estimate. First 10 PMs get them!

I'm sure many of the guys from the first group buy can attest to the quality of these clocks.

See the original thread here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97564&highlight=clock

Last edited:
PM sent as well.............

Holy cow! These clocks went FAST!

All 10 clocks have tentatively been reserved pending payment. I have PM'd everyone with shipping cost estimates and a few have made payments. Once payment is made I should have the clocks out within 1 week.

For those who are still interested I will keep a list in the event that orders are cancelled or payments are not made. Continue to PM me if interested.

I will attempt to keep assembling clocks in small batches as long as there is continued interest. However it may take me a little longer now to source the parts.

Last edited:
Just received my clock today, and I really love it. I'm redoing my garage (have already put down black and white Race Deck tile) and this clock will be one of the first things I put up.

I'd recommend buying one if Motegi ever builds more. Very nice.

lots on ebay too....
but he did come up with the idea.
and his time has to worth something.

So all things considerd its worth a premium.

might cost you $40 and a couple hours to replicate. just let the guy make $40 whats the big deal?

I mean procar banks 5k profit on a hood why not let this guy make couple dollars in peace.

Last edited:
I bought one, and I'm happy with it. Where ever he got the idea, it was a good one and he's selling quite a few. Nice custom job. No complaints here. I liked to see one with the JDM "H" in the center.

I have been patienly waiting since March 20th when I sent my paypal payment.

I also sent you a PM but others should know that this transaction has not gone very smoothly.

When I missed the first batch you said I was at the top of the list for the next batch. Then, per your PM, you forgot to contact me when the next batch came in ,but promised it would be shipped next week. That was March 20th. It is now May 2nd.

Please ship the clock, advise the problem or refund my payment.

Norm
94 Red :confused:

I will take one...list details...brent 817-269-3839:biggrin:

:biggrin: It looks like we have this worked out.

I sincerely appreciate the quick PM reply I received from Motegi.

Norm
94 Red

Do you have any clocks remaining?
Jp

UPDATE 1/24/08 - As of now all 10 have been reserved pending payment. I will do my best to get the supplies for another batch so if you remain interested please feel free to PM me so I can make a list. If any of the individuals who have reserved a clock cancel their order I will begin contacting people from the list.

Good evening everyone!

Good news!! I've managed to get together another set of 10 NSX brake rotor clocks. They are ALL the Red/Black design of the original offering as seen in the photos.

Again, the overall diameter of the brake disc is about 13 inches with the clock face being about 6 inches across. The brake rotor surface is a machined aluminum w/ cross drilled and chamfered holes. The simulated caliper has the NSX logo in white and three black bolts. The edge of the rotor has simulated cooling vanes.

nsxclock0.jpg

nsxclock1.jpg

Sorry, no custom orders this time around. In fact, 90% of the orders during the first offering were for the standard red/black and unfortunately I just don't have the time to run to the print shop for two or three custom clock faces right now.

This second set of clocks will be $95 each + S/H.

PM me directly if interested. Include your zip code so that I can send you a shipping estimate. First 10 PMs get them!

I'm sure many of the guys from the first group buy can attest to the quality of these clocks.

See the original thread here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97564&highlight=clock

Back