• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

1 month old coolant tank leak

So i just recently replaced my coolant tank a month ago with an oem acura one. Its already leaking from the middle portion where the top and bottom are melted or glued together. Any idea of how to repair it??

Hi, I would talk to the dealer where purchased as to a parts wrty.. As Honda /
Acura parts carry a 12 mo./ Mileage wrty.. and get an another OEM replacemt. Free!! After all tou paid good money for that deffective one..

Hi, I would talk to the dealer where purchased as to a parts wrty.. As Honda /
Acura parts carry a 12 mo./ Mileage wrty.. and get an another OEM replacemt. Free!! After all tou paid good money for that deffective one..

+1.... I just order a whack load of parts including a new coolant tank its covered under 12 month warranty. Just return it to the dealer from which it was purchased.

okay I PM'd Acura of agusta where I had purchased it. As soon as I let him know about an hour later he contacted me he had already ordered me a new one and it was on its way. Amazing customer service !

I wonder why the newer tanks crack so much,
the one in my 92 is almost yellow but its 20 years old.

Where are they cracking? at the out/in posts or the seams?

guys with cracked coolant tanks posts some pics

and are you tracking the car

lets get to the bottom of this....

just ordered one. i was informed mine was new when i bought the car, 2 months ago.

hoping vendors out there are listening.

WTB aluminum coolant tank.

Back