• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1 NSX, 1 lawn mower, 10 bags of mulch....oh my!!

Mitch is someone who probably loves the NSX more than you and is well respected in this community.

Thank you, and thanks to the others who posted on here who all know I love my NSX, and enjoy it daily.

Oh, and to answer the other question about the seat being out. I actually took it out because this weekend is my first full detail of the year. Every year I usually take most of the car apart interior wise and scrub it down. This includes putting the car on jack stands, removing the carpets, removing interior trim panels, removing the wheels and cleaning the suspension, and scrubbing the entire underside of the car with various cleaners and a tooth brush, then rinsing and drying it. I do that every year....twice.

So yeah...I guess I am a nut. Which is fine by me. :)

Last edited:
As someone who has seen my car in person, you know that even with my usage, it is kept better than most NSXs with a fraction of the mileage. My wife just laughed when I sent her the pics! LOL!! :D

Funny I was going to go back and post how clean your car is for the use it sees, it is so clean its unreal! You use it and maintain it!

How about some pics of the finished lawn.

LOL!! I am going back for more mulch today. The lawn will not be totally 'finished' for a few weeks at least. Doing almost all of the work myself takes time. But I will snap a picture with the NSX in the yard when I am done for you. :D

LOL!! I am going back for more mulch today. The lawn will not be totally 'finished' for a few weeks at least. Doing almost all of the work myself takes time. But I will snap a picture with the NSX in the yard when I am done for you. :D

Mitch I laugh because I wanted to plant some grass on my own, on what I thought was a small patch of ground:rolleyes: I bought 30 bags of topsoil thinking my God I should have plenty,,,,,,,It was like spittin in the ocean:eek: 30 bags just disapeared:redface:

Sounds like a new avatar 'photo opportunity' if I've ever heard of one :tongue:

Rock on,
Brian

Meeyatch you rock! That's awesome...you are a NSX legend!

Not to thread jack but here's what I used my S2000 for...:biggrin: If there's a will there's a way!

S2000Hitch001.jpg

AND...
Wakeboard001.jpg

Meeyatch you rock! That's awesome...you are a NSX legend!

Not to thread jack but here's what I used my S2000 for...:biggrin: If there's a will there's a way!

S2000Hitch001.jpg

AND...
Wakeboard001.jpg

Do the boots attached to the wing help with stability? I am sure that you get extra downforce.:biggrin:

Mitch I laugh because I wanted to plant some grass on my own, on what I thought was a small patch of ground:rolleyes: I bought 30 bags of topsoil thinking my God I should have plenty,,,,,,,It was like spittin in the ocean:eek: 30 bags just disapeared:redface:

Hehehe.Yes, that sounds about right. I made 3 or 4 trips to Menard's yesterday, and I still have so much further to go to get this completed that it is almost ridiculous. When it gets done I will be so happy. :smile:

Wow, and I always feel bad every week or so putting a suitcase in my trunk and driving mine to airport.
I really like the sounds... roaring through the parking deck.... sweet reward after being gone for a few days.

I think the luggage and a battery is the worse I have put in her, oh, I had a flat tire once, had to ride home with the wheel in the front seat.... so I keep a towel in the trunk... just in case I need to wrap a wheel up.

Mulch and a mower... wow :smile:

Hopefully the mulch did not leak out of the bags as it did when I brought mine back the last time...

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Wow, and I always feel bad every week or so putting a suitcase in my trunk and driving mine to airport.
I really like the sounds... roaring through the parking deck.... sweet reward after being gone for a few days.

I think the luggage and a battery is the worse I have put in her, oh, I had a flat tire once, had to ride home with the wheel in the front seat.... so I keep a towel in the trunk... just in case I need to wrap a wheel up.

Mulch and a mower... wow :smile:

I keep a few large trash bags folded up next to my tool kit incase i have to haul something dirty like a tire. I bag it, and then bag it again.:biggrin:

Mitch, Man your nuts!!:biggrin:

I know what would have gotten you to and from faster!!!! CT CT CT CT CT

You never called!

You got the number

LOL!! I have not had time to break free from here yet. I was just telling my wife that I am so far behind on getting things done I feel like I am never getting out. :(

PM me your cell phone again, please. I want to store it in my phone. Thanks!

you all probably remembered how Ken Sax fit the 15/16 oem in with track stuff ? With my harness bars and bigger tires (17/18), they will fit with the pass.seat taken off. Considering I have 235 front and 275 rears.

It's really an amazing car.

Back