• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1 NSX, 1 lawn mower, 10 bags of mulch....oh my!!

Mitch,
Truly hilarious! I can confirm the beauty of, and the high level of care you give Your NSX. I still wish I could have had a way to buy the 91 auto.

I keep a few large trash bags folded up next to my tool kit incase i have to haul something dirty like a tire. I bag it, and then bag it again.:biggrin:

Very good idea. Thanks for the tip , I will be putting some in my NSX's trunk soon. Never know when you will need them , plus they take up almost no space.

Im bringing this thread back, just cause :D

wonder if he'll put a snow blade on the front in a couple months :D

Im bringing this thread back, just cause :D

wonder if he'll put a snow blade on the front in a couple months :D

You can find the answer to your question from one of Mitch's posting... a year or two ago. If i recall, he was driving his lovely NSX in a blizzard weather condition with snow up to the knees :biggrin:

Re: There is another approach

Mitch, Have you ever considered installing a hitch, with a small trailer?
It would take some engineering.:biggrin:

You got me beat,, I had a huge box from UPS but i had to pick it up from their service center,,, it was as long as the trunk would not fit any where,, so I opened up my engine hatch layed the box down on the trunk,, and then used packing tape to tape it down to the rear quarter panels,, its was funny looking,,

Mitch is conspicuous by his absence in posting here.....where are you Mitch? We're all talking about you.

Hey, on the trailer hitch idea....I had a friend that has a 964 911 and he put a hitch on his car so he could pull a small trailer with his autocross tires on it to the meets. So don't think it can't be done guys! If you can do it with a Porsche you can do it with an NSX. He never had any trouble either.

LOL this took some balls to try... you didnt have a friend with a truck you could borrow for a day or so? Im going to have to figure out how to get a snowboard in my NSX I guess its going to have to sit shotgun like I did in my MR2 maybe anybody ever try to get a board in their NSX ever?

I'd like to see someone from the 355, 360, 430 F-Car world try this! Oh wait, nm, that would mean the hood would be open for the lawn mower. :wink:

NSX functional trunk FTW!! :biggrin:

Hummm. Some things kinda fit in my Ferrari Spider F1 360.

Not exactly a lawn mower....

Sky :biggrin:
6429sig_red_sm.jpg

linzintrunk1.jpg

linzintrunk2.jpg

Harmoneynice400.jpg

I am sure she cost more then the lawn mower:D.

Bryan

Oh does she ever! but she can pick up a blade of grass with...Oh, nevermind! :biggrin:

What were you thinking when you did this?:confused: What waste of space.:tongue: I see room for at least 1 Hedgehog hedge trimmer in the trunk.:biggrin: Squeeze that Hedgehog in there.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back