• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

19/20in. users - need some pics

I tried to do a search but nothing really came up.I was just wanting to see some pics of people running 19/20 setups on their nsx.Im running Taitec widebody so 18/19 look small if you ask me.Im ordering HRE's so im not worried about having the perfect fitting offsets since im picking them out myself.On top of that my front fenders are gonna be modified slightly. :wink:

Pics please!

I tried to do a search but nothing really came up.I was just wanting to see some pics of people running 19/20 setups on their nsx.Im running Taitec widebody so 18/19 look small if you ask me.Im ordering HRE's so im not worried about having the perfect fitting offsets since im picking them out myself.On top of that my front fenders are gonna be modified slightly. :wink:

Pics please!

What will you be doing for TCS issues? Have an aftermarket ECU, or are you simply maintainng the TCS Difference fr to rr?

I have run 19/20 , still have a set. They are 215/35/19 and 285/25/20 , no TCS issues , and since I got help from TSW (they did a custom offset for me) , there is very , very minimal rubbing , it will go away completely after the tires wear a bit , that's how minimal I mean !

I have run 19/20 , still have a set. They are 215/35/19 and 285/25/20 , no TCS issues , and since I got help from TSW (they did a custom offset for me) , there is very , very minimal rubbing , it will go away completely after the tires wear a bit , that's how minimal I mean !

Do you have wide body fenders front and back?..and why did you take them off (the wheels)? Thanks:smile:

Last edited:

I was going to suggest almost the same thing for Tires atleast. 215/35/19 and 315/25/20. This would fit on a a stock body. As for Widebody depending on how much coverage you gain (hopefully another 30mm) especially with no TCS concerns, I'd go 255/30/19 and 345/25/20. Those off course are only if you have no TCS. It fills the wide fender gaps nicely, and increases the overal height a little, but fills the gaps better. I think this was info posted by another going Widebody and finding out what they used over in Japan.

Problem is if you go turbo, many don't go full AEM Standalone, they go AEM FI/C which I don't think solves the TCS issue. And without a widebody, you can fit 235/30/18 and 315/25/19 with the perfect offset, and if you tune your suspension setup, you'll get no rubbing up front.

Sometimes going widebody is purely cosmetic with no gain these days, and unless you do a perfect job, your better of with the factory fenders :)

Problem is , no matter how wide the fenders are , the front wheelwells (pinch weld) is the limiting factor , 255/30/19? way too big.

Do you have wide body fenders front and back?..and why did you take them off (the wheels)? Thanks:smile:

Yes , my fenders are stock . I still put them on sometimes, they are heavy , I have so many wheels , so little time -

willis1.jpg

Is this your 19/20 setup?

Tom

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

215 35 19 and 275 30 20 TSW as well with perfect offsets. 4" lip in the rear.

Little to no rub, lowered significantly on Tein RA coilovers... last years setup.
Went back to 18/19 AVUS 3 piece so I can keep the car much lower to the ground.

Here is my setup I have sorcery kit. The wheels are work meisters. The fronts are 19x8 with 215-35-19 tires. The rears are 20x10.5 with 295-30-20 tires. I have no tcs issues at all. only rub at full lock
photo_3_.jpg

Here is my setup I have sorcery kit. The wheels are work meisters. The fronts are 19x8 with 215-35-19 tires. The rears are 20x10.5 with 295-30-20 tires. I have no tcs issues at all. only rub at full lock
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/data/500/photo_3_.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
HOLY CRAP that looks freakin perfect!!

Do you know your rear offsets? I think the Sorcery panels are equal size to the Taitec panels which is 30mm.Do you have any more shots preferably from the side? I wanna see how flush they are.

For the non wide body 19/20 guys....... do you have ANY sort of suspension travel? It looks like the wheels are just bashing into the inner wheel wells.

Plastic liners were removed when the 19/20 were on the car... in the rear there was absolutely no rubbing. Front, rub at full lock. There was maybe a couple inches of suspension travel up front with the 19's though... which is the reason why I sold that setup and went back to an 18/19 setup.

I keep the Tein Ra's cranked way down... even with the 19/20's and the 19s up front just kept the car too high off the ground. For me, I need a super low stance to really establish the look I like.

Do you know your rear offsets? I think the Sorcery panels are equal size to the Taitec panels which is 30mm.Do you have any more shots preferably from the side? I wanna see how flush they are.

x2 Car looks great!!

Sorcery panels are 40mm

They are +12 rear and +24 front with 15mm spacer in front. you have to be weary of spoke deisgn bc mine are very close to caliper in rear. the rear needs cambered all adjusted but theyll sit extremely flush when its all done.
photo7.jpg

photo_3_.jpg

Bad ass dude!!!!!! Love it....:biggrin:

Problem is , no matter how wide the fenders are , the front wheelwells (pinch weld) is the limiting factor , 255/30/19? way too big.

I don't doubt you, I'm just stating that in Japan, the NSX Widebodies are starting to get pretty wide up front that they are cramming this size rubber in there... Is there rubbing, I'm not saying there isn't. But they seem to be doing something to solve the space issue...

I decided to go 20's based on the fact i like to drive the car. i like the real low look and its just not possible on 18/19s w/o killing my car. there is still parking lots i cant get into but overall the drivability has greatly increased just by the larger diameter wheel and tire combo.

Who makes 19/20 combo that fit widebody nsx? anyone doing 18/20?

Who makes 19/20 combo that fit widebody nsx? anyone doing 18/20?

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

Heres 18/20 from about 3yrs ago... Not a style wheel I liked on the car, actually came off my show truck at the time but was just test fitting the setup size wise.
taco1.jpg

In comparison to the 19/20 when it was still midnight pearl:

3-3.jpg

Back