• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

20 October ALMS - Laguna Seca

My mail merge has been acting up so some of you may not have received the message until this afternoon. A about 10 of you may have gotten it twice. I have double checked everything and I am pretty sure everyone should have the email now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tom

we got camp sites.

from what i hear, they are small, but we are squeezing 3 tents and 6 people on one. :biggrin:

me and my buddie are both interested in the Plaps

I have responded to the email Tom. Looks like I will be going late thursday evening to go up there or early friday morning. Anyone who wants to caravan with me pm me.

I have a few tickets available from people that are finding out that the now have conflicts and will not be able to make the event. If you are interesting in attending the biggest NSX party on the west coast this year and having your picture taken in your car going around the premier race track in the country, contact me directly.

Tom Kohrs
NW Region Rep.
NSXCA
96-T Red/Black
<!-- / message -->

I just emailed everyone that I have confirmed ticket orders for one last address check before I put the tickets in the mail. Please check that the address in the email is correct. I will be taking them to the post office tomorrow or Monday at the lastest. Everyone should have their tickets by the end of next week.

Tom

I was looking at http://www.imsaracing.com I noticed that the Corvette and Ferrari guys have a link, but Acuras doesn't.

http://www.imsaracing.net/imsaNS2.cfm?h=2007/car%20corrals/carcorralheader.htm&p=2007/car%20corrals/carcorrals.htm (IMSA Car Corral website).

Then I was looking at the Americal Lemans Series website http://www.americanlemans.com/home/ALMSHome.aspx

To see what info is available on this event. I attached the ALMS Schedule of events followed by the other car clubs schedule if you want know what they are doing.

I also attached the track map.:smile:

Attachments

• Laguna%20Supp%20Regs.pdf
    56.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 2007%20Laguna%20Seca%20Corvette%20Corral.pdf
    41.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 2007%20Laguna%20Seca%20Ferrari.pdf
    35.4 KB · Views: 60
  • track%20map.pdf
    108.1 KB · Views: 41
Got the goods today.

Awesome!:biggrin:

Thanks so much Tom. Looking forward to meeting you!

Email update went out last night. At the bottom of the message there is an agenda for Friday and Saturday. If you did not get the message, check your spam filter then PM me.

Everyone should have their tickets in the mail by today. If you have not seen them yet, talk to me.

See you all next weekend

Tom

I received my tickets, Thanks Tom. I like the badge lanyards also:smile:

Here is the official event schedule on the imsa car corral site...

Attachments

• 2007%20Laguna%20Seca%20Acura%20NSX.pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 51
Thanks for the schedule! Now someone call me :tongue:

To evreyone involed in putting this event on what a great showing in everyway, I had a blast and so did my girlfirend. thanks for everything.

Same here I had a great time....thanks to all who organized this event and volunteered to make it happen. Great meeting new faces and seeing some familiar ones too.

Back