• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 Yellow/Onyx - Vin JH4NA21601T000046

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job instability is the reason I'm selling my NSX. I bought the car new from Rallye Acura in Long Island in February of 02. It has 12,xxx miles and has never had the 1st scratch. Always maintained by Jones Acura in Lancaster PA. Oil always changed at 3,000 miles with Mobil 1. Upgrades I've installed are: Tubi exhaust, Autolamps 4100K NSX specific kit HID, MP3/CD changer, Tweeters mounted at the front top of door (no cutting of any kind) I have the new origional exhaust and factory CD changer. Includes custom made car covering for covering glass area when top is off. New ES100 tires. Thanks for looking. The price is $65,000

Please email me for any details I can provide.

Attachments

• P1270003.JPG
    P1270003.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 5,422
Price reduced to 60.5K There arn't many NSX's for sale by the origional owner. This one is PERFECT.

Last edited:
i have a 1969 corvette= 66k miles, am 2nd owner , bought in 76, 350ci,
350 hp, 4spd, convert. would you consider trade &cash give me call 914-631-1969 ralph

Hello Sir. Wondering if this Vehicle is still "up for a Happy Home" . . . . Please let me know. I am an avid NSX owner for several years. Had a '92 , got stolen, got a '95 NSX-T (thank God for insurance) I have 42K miles but am looking for a newer model of our Gorgeous Car. Just let me know.... Thankx Again!*~*~*~* <Mermaid>< :rolleyes:

is the car still for sale?

2001 Yellow/Onyx - Vin JH4NA21601T000046

2001 NSX-T VIN Job instability is the reason I'm selling my NSX. I bought the car new from Rallye Acura in Long Island in January of 02. It has 16K miles and has never had the 1st scratch. Always maintained by Jones Acura in Lancaster PA. Oil always changed at 3,000 miles with Mobil 1. Upgrades I've installed are: Tubi exhaust, Autolamps Philips 4100K NSX specific kit HID, MP3/CD changer, Tweeters mounted at the front top of door (no cutting of any kind) Other than that, the car is stock. I have the new original exhaust and factory CD changer. Includes custom made car covering for covering glass area when top is off.. Thanks for looking. The price is $59,999. There aren’t many perfect one-owner NSX’s for sale with no stories, but here is one. Last year for flip-up headlights.

I’ve listed it before and gotten cold feet when it came down to it. The company I work for has recently been sold for the third time in three years, so this time I will follow through.
Please email me for any details I can provide.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking.

PS: Please don’t ask if I’ll sell the Tubi separately. No. I won’t.

Attachments

• P1270011.JPG
    P1270011.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 493
$57,000 with Tubi and the car is perfect. no chips, scratches, or repaints anywhere.

bump. Spring is here. asking $57K for a perfect one-owner car. Has 16K miles on it now.

2001 Yellow/Onyx Perfect One-owner - Vin JH4NA21601T000046

I’m offering my perfect 01 Yellow/Onyx NSX for sale again.
I just bought an Audi S6 and I just don’t think I’ll use the NSX very much.
It would probably be happier being used rather than sitting in the garage.

I am the original owner. I bought it new from Rallye Acura NY February 2002.
Mileage is now 16,800 and it is perfect inside and out. Does not have the first
scratch or chip. Leather is new looking with no wear spots at the bolsters
(I know how to get in and out gently). It has never been abused, never had
the clutch ‘dropped’, never experienced wheel spin and never had the traction
control off. I am mindful about starting out with proper clutch usage and not to
slip it.

It is completely stock except for the few reversible modifications listed below
which I made in the first month , which I believe are desirable and enhance the driving experience.

TUBI EXHAUST: The original with that great TUBI sound. No droning at all, just a sweet,
almost musical exhaust note. I have the new factory exhaust.

HID LIGHTS: Not just any kit, but the Philips 4100K made for the NSX kit sold by Autolampsonline. A factory appearance with no holes drilled in the dust caps.
What a difference!! These really throw the light, and its useable white light.
Remember, the higher in color temperature, the bluer the light, but also less visible.
No cutting or removing the original sockets. Easy to put back to stock.

CD/MP3 CHANGER: I replaced the factory cd changer with the one that plays MP3’s
as well as CDs. It is mounted using the factory brackets and looks stock. I have the
original CD changer.

TWEETERS: Mounted above the door sills (see pictures), this mod really brings the stereo to life. For me, it saved the factory stereo and made it listenable. The only part that was drilled is the small plastic triangular cover piece at the front top of the door sill. They sell for a few dollars and are easily replaceable. No other cutting/drilling was done.

I also have a custom made cover which covers only the glass area when the roof is off. It is held in place by the wipers in the front, mirror pockets on the side, and suction cups on the rear hatch in the back. Its great for parking outside without having to put the roof back on.

Pricing: I just checked the market report on Prime. Pricing for an 01 A+ car is at $60 – 65K. This is an A+ car. To be sure, you can get an 01 for less, but it is likely you won’t see many perfect one owner cars with no stories for less. You likely won’t see many period!. This car has no stories. I have the clear title in hand. Always maintained to the letter by Jones Acura in Lancaster PA. Mobil 1 oil changed every 3,000 miles or twice a year since day one.

I’m asking $59K. Please email me/call for more information or any additional pics you’d like me to take.

Mike Clemens
[email protected]
717 278 0235 cell.

Darrencrafts002.jpg

PB300015.jpg

PB300016.jpg

Darrencrafts004.jpg

Darrencrafts003.jpg

P1270002.jpg

P1010010.jpg

Darrencrafts008.jpg

Darrencrafts001.jpg

Attachments

• smallnsx.jpg
    smallnsx.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for your interest. The car is sold and went to a VERY good home. The new owner is a Prime member and perhaps he will introduce himself.

Best regards,
MikeC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back