• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 Lease takeover

Major change in health has made me rethink my "need" for a nice car. I'm looking for someone to take over lease on my NSX.

2003 NSX-T. Black/red 6 speed with 4900 miles. Not a scratch on it. Garage kept. Stock condition.

Lease deal for 2004 requires nearly $3000 down. I have only 24 months remaining at $799/month plus tax with nothing down.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for so many responses!

To answer a few questions. It's black exterior with red interior. I'm allowed 7500 miles/year and I've put on 4900, many going from KC to Nashville when I bought it and from Nashville to Killeen. Yes, that's in Texas, a bit north of Austin.

I'm not sure the exact procedure of taking over a lease. We can either apply through Honda Finance (like my original contract) or go through leasetrader.com or its equivalent. I'll pay any fees, of course.

Anyone who gave me their phone number, I will contact them today/tomorrow in the order I received them.

I'll post a picture when I get back from lunch.

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
sent you an email....need to get a car in next few days so please respond either way...thanks
Dan

did anyone ever hear back from davidb? I was first to reply but never heard anything. :(

I have been dreaming about the car. :cool:

Back