• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 NSX with 100k miles! JH4NA21644S000013

price dropped to 45, like I asked before do you think I'd be up shits creek with this NSX rather than one with lower miles? Also do you guys have any idea what services it will need in the future if all have been performed on mileage basis so far, like hoses, etc.? Speaking of hoses, if you look at the photos, it looks like there are some red hoses/wires near the coolant/Air box, are these normal?

Those red hoses kinda just look like they are on top of the stock hoses. I did that ricey mod to my old TLS. :tongue:

Its local so if you interested i could take a look at it for ya.

price dropped to 45, like I asked before do you think I'd be up shits creek with this NSX rather than one with lower miles? Also do you guys have any idea what services it will need in the future if all have been performed on mileage basis so far, like hoses, etc.? Speaking of hoses, if you look at the photos, it looks like there are some red hoses/wires near the coolant/Air box, are these normal?

There is no replacement schedule for the radiator hoses. Anytime you buy a used car you must have a contingency fund for deferred maintenance and fixes, except for things with full shop documentation. That said, replacing all the hoses doesn't fall into my definition of being up shit creek. Throw in a worn out clutch and an oil leak, or a spun bearing, and then I'll be concerned.

Re: 2004 NSX with 100k miles!

Look at the wheel pictures, I see corosion around the bolts. Rain, this car has seen salt. There is no way you can get 25K a year on a car in Chicago and not get it wet. Just love the BS on these listings.

Windy City, CMC, and Luxury Motors (all in Chicago) are certainly not known to be the most representative of the vehicles they list.........

I don't think $45,500 was a bad deal at all. A fair deal but not a bad one...

Had I been in the market for this particular car I would have put $45 at my upper limit with $40K being a good deal in my mind considering its mileage.

Last edited:
Any one can pull a carfax to see if this was originally a california car? If it is, I know who the previous owner was.

It is just getting broke in :smile: Lots of good miles left!

Vance, the listing says 2004 Acura NSX Targa Coupe~1 Owner~6-Speed~California car

That car is most likely from Laguna Hills.

It was a leased car.

I met the owner couple of times during little meets at my shop.

if you search the vin number on this forum you can find the old for sale thread, i found it when i was thinking about buying this car, i think the add it had like 75k miles, PLUS it has that owners phone number on the add still so if anybody wants to buy this you could call him and see if any of the schedualed maintnence was done (tb/wp) or clutch

Try again @ 40..... I am paying 7K less of what they wanted on mine 5 months ago .. TRY AGAIN!

OScar

its still for sale, 43,900 is what they want for it

this car was bought at a dealer auction for $41,000 i was biding on it but i dropped out at $39,000 it needed a stereo and 4 new tires but i regreted no buying it for $41,500

this car was bought at a dealer auction for $41,000 i was biding on it but i dropped out at $39,000 it needed a stereo and 4 new tires but i regreted no buying it for $41,500

the fronts are in new condition, rears are at 20%, it already had the stero in it according to the sales dude and it was working fine, the only thing wrong was it interfered with the ashtray door which you needed to push a bit harder to open. Other than that the car was flawless, also the guy said that the air pump had never been used, etc. etc. but it was missing the spare and had some curb rash on the lip on the rear passenger side wheel.

I'm trying to understand where all those VIN stickers are... I don't recognize any of those spots... Any ideas?

Back