• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Salamander = S2000 + NSX

Hi gents... first time poster... I am from the s2000 forum... as you might know.. we went for a little drive this past Saturday... :D

dsc_8008_std.jpg

it was such a good run this year... :)

I have split the pics into two different pages... one with S2000 and a little mix of NSX + RSX, the other is mainly NSX with a bit of others...

S2000

NSX

Enjoy.... :p

WOW...Simply AMAZING :eek: ...Great job!!! :biggrin:

I liked the pictures alot. :biggrin: I used have a 04 Rio Yellow S2K and my username was squibb on S2KI.com

Fred the pics came out awesome. I'm ashamed to post mine they look like my 14 month old son took them.

Again had an awesom time guys can't wait for the next run.

Johnny

Hey careful, this is an all ages forum. :biggrin:

Thanks for the compliments guys, I loved the S2000's there as well. Just may have to find a fixer upper for these cruises.

tumbler said:
johnny, your SPA was simply the nsx of nsx's imo

sorry bio.. but its true.. heh heh

i hope you never rid of it.. its simply perfect imo

I loved his car too! The SC. The sound. The wheels.

Hurry up customs! I want my stuff! :biggrin:

The pictures look great!! The ones with the blurred effect...was the blur photoshopped in after the fact?? Looks nice.

Meeyatch1 said:
The pictures look great!! The ones with the blurred effect...was the blur photoshopped in after the fact?? Looks nice.

all from camera... photoshop was used only to adjust the colour correctly.. no after effects.. :)

Great photos. Do you imagine them first in your head, then take them, or do you just take lots and pick the best ones?
Anyway you have great results, I wish I had that kind of skill.
peter

710 said:
Great photos. Do you imagine them first in your head, then take them, or do you just take lots and pick the best ones?
Anyway you have great results, I wish I had that kind of skill.
peter

more like the mix of two.. ;)

Back