• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2008 Accord EX-L sedan -or- 2008 TSX...(?)

I'm in MI... I went to 2 dealers. 1 had 3, the other had 1. They are not budging from MSRP.

We have probably 20 if not more, fly in and drive home:biggrin: PM ME if your serious:wink:

Wow, we have 2 base automatics, 3 6 speed bases, and 2 techs. We only have 1 more coming in the next 2 weeks. We are selling about 1 a day. Do the math. We will run out soon, so we aren't budging from MSRP either.

edit, just got off the phone and sold another one. So we only have 1 base automatic left. :frown::wink:

You might also see the out going TL at a super low price after end of summer incentives. That will be the way to go.

You might also see the out going TL at a super low price after end of summer incentives. That will be the way to go.

True. Now that's a car we're giving away now. I can't imagine selling it much cheaper without a ton of factory money.

Here she is... Best mother's day gift I've ever given:redface::biggrin:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 46
Here she is... Best mother's day gift I've ever given:redface::biggrin:

.....other than the day you were born right? :wink:

Accordin'...

You should have getting a LX-P model... then you will have your powerseat.
It basically came down to paying an extra grand'ish for power-seat AND alloy-wheels (which I didn't really want, as I planned to go after-market eventually).

True. Now that's a car we're giving away now. I can't imagine selling it much cheaper without a ton of factory money.
For reference:

'08 TL 'base' w/ automatic-transmission
MSRP: $34,485
Invoice: $31,751
Anticipated discounted price: ~$30,300 (in my area, may be lower elsewhere)

Here she is... Best mother's day gift I've ever given...
Awesome pic, man! Eventually, she'll call you out for an upgrade to one of your '02+ NSX demo's! :D

Re: Accordin'...

Awesome pic, man! Eventually, she'll call you out for an upgrade to one of your '02+ NSX demo's! :D

My parents are more than happy with the 1979 Alfa Romeo spider with 59k:biggrin:NSX's are too fast for her, she said the TSX was too peppy:confused::biggrin:

Re: Accordin'...

For reference:

'08 TL 'base' w/ automatic-transmission
MSRP: $34,485
Invoice: $31,751
Anticipated discounted price: ~$30,300 (in my area, may be lower elsewhere)

That price sounds about right. However, it can be lower than that too.

for the 08 TL base, according to edmunds "prices paid" forum, you should be shooting for $28k including destination... but at this price, you will not qualify for 0.9% honda financing

Last edited:
Back