• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2009 Arthritis Foundation Car Show

Hey folks, July is already on us and it is time for the 09 Arthritis show in Dublin Ohio. I have been a part of this show for 5 years now and it is a great time for all Petrol Heads. The S2000 club always shows big and I have tried for 2 years now to get some NSXs out there but have had little success. I think we had 3 last year. Lots of fun, lots of cars and the cause is a great one. Let me know if you have any questions. We have a nice gathering after the show on Saturday at one of the S2k fellas house, so let me knoe if you are up for that. We usually raffle off some neat stuff there for the charity as well. Show is July 10th-11th.
Thanks
Ray
http://www.arthritisautoshow.com/registration.php
2665553750_01193aacf9_b.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds good Casey. Let me know if you want to hook up before the show. I usually go over around 2 or 3 on Friday for the cruise in and concert.

I've only ever been there for the show on Saturday (in fact volunteered to work there in college). Can you tell me/us a little more about the cruise on Friday?

Sure, the cruise in is basically first come first serve as far as parking your ride. Folks start cruising in around 2 pm. Judges walk around and pick their favorite cars. No criteria, just whatever they like. If you make several judge's list, you get a top 100 trophy. I have won 3 years in a row and have no clue how. I guess they like the NSX. The last 2 years I did not hang around for the concert and trophy hand out. I came in on Saturday and had someone come over to give me the trophy. Fun getting it home. :) It's 6 feet tall. I enjoy the cruise in, but I live in town, so I am not sure if folks driving in from other place would like it.

I've only ever been there for the show on Saturday (in fact volunteered to work there in college). Can you tell me/us a little more about the cruise on Friday?

Back