• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2015 Lake Geneva brunch and drive - May 31st

If I dont make it by 8.. leave me behind.. battery problem right now

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed.. Im on my way

Yeah.. we are good.. we got back to right path

Hide and seek NSX Prime style 2015 edition :) Do I need to say anything else ? :D It was my fault, it won't happen again!

After we left the restaurant there was 18 NSXs in the parking lot, that's a record! Thank you for contributing to a great event and I hope to see you all next year ;)

NSX Prime Lake Geneva meet and drive - May 31st, 2015 by brylek6, on Flickr

Great turnout guys!! Awesome experience. Thank you again. Hope to see you guys soon.
AND Brylek sorry for the speeding on high way that you can't take my rolling shot!! next time ill slow down when you are taking pictures. LOL

Last edited:
Great turnout guys!! Awesome experience. Thank you again. Hope to see you guys soon.
AND Brylek sorry for the speeding on high way that you can't take my rolling shot!! next time ill slow down when you are taking pictures. LOL

Yes! I had 3 shots of your car and all of them were so bad that I couldn't do anything with them … :) If you like we can take rolling shots of your car some time on a week day night or a weekend.

@ brylek sure.. I would love to.. again thank you for the event and we should have another small meeting soon.

Paul, nice..........NSXs as far as the eye can see! Joe, I see in addition to your MI and Ontario travels you are busy at home too!

Best,
Jeff

Sweet turnout!
I should've at least met up with you all at the Oasis but thought it was too crappy to drive.

Hide and seek NSX Prime style 2015 edition :) Do I need to say anything else ? :D It was my fault, it won't happen again!

After we left the restaurant there was 18 NSXs in the parking lot, that's a record! Thank you for contributing to a great event and I hope to see you all next year ;)

Nice shooting Paul!

Paul, nice..........NSXs as far as the eye can see! Joe, I see in addition to your MI and Ontario travels you are busy at home too!

Best,
Jeff

Yes indeed, Jeff. The home team is a wonderful group and Paul does a fab job keeping us engaged. Was great kicking off the season with you and my new Pure MI friends with the super folks in Canada! -joe

Yes indeed, Jeff. The home team is a wonderful group and Paul does a fab job keeping us engaged. Was great kicking off the season with you and my new Pure MI friends with the super folks in Canada! -joe

I can speak for the entire MI gang as well as the Cdns -- enjoyed meeting you and spending some good quality NSX time w/you. I don't know if the fellow in the 911 GT3 was only going 8/10ths on the track (somehow I doubt it) but I for one was mightily impressed that you were on his tail the whole time. I'm no expert but you looked very smooth out there. Hope to see you again soon. If I get to Chicagoland I will look you and Paul up.

Best,
Jeff

If anyone knows steve with black nsx supercharged? He sat with us at the breakfast table. Steve if you see my post please contact me. Another nsx owner selling his pride v2 at $875 . Only 100 miles on them.

Last edited:
If anyone knows steve with black nsx supercharged? He sat with us at the breakfast table. Steve if you see my post please contact me. Another nsx owner selling his pride v2 at $875 . Only 100 miles on them.

Sold to me! Just picked it up tonight :) Thanks for the tip!

I can speak for the entire MI gang as well as the Cdns -- enjoyed meeting you and spending some good quality NSX time w/you. I don't know if the fellow in the 911 GT3 was only going 8/10ths on the track (somehow I doubt it) but I for one was mightily impressed that you were on his tail the whole time. I'm no expert but you looked very smooth out there. Hope to see you again soon. If I get to Chicagoland I will look you and Paul up.

Best,
Jeff

Thanks Jeff! If there is anything I love more than looking at this great creation by Honda it is driving it! Please do look us up when in Chgo as we are always up for a reason to get together. I will do the same the next time I am in MI. -joe

Back