• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2015 Window Fixing Tour - July/11 to October/09

Thank you Charles for hosting the event in NewJersey and offering us your house, that was really a great day, and the weather and your neighbour's briskets couldn't have been better.
Thank you Raj for the t-shirt it does fit me just right yes I am not sure my picture had to be taken and posted here :) Thank you also for offering us your shop "Tires on the Rocks" near JFK in NewYork on the previous event hosted by Frank!
Thank you NJ and NY folks, it was a real pleasure to meet you all

More pictures and comments here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ow-repair-by-Hugo-for-the-NE-Region-(SIGN-UP)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-in-North-Jersey-for-window-fix-forming-group

Last edited:
DigitalFusion, you have PM. The Chicago stop is hosted by xnsx and is being scheduled for sat aug 01, you can sign up here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/189286-Slow-window-repair-by-Hugo-(SIGN-UP)

Several members have asked me, I can receive regulators during my tour, upgrade them and ship them back to you, just pm me to arrange the shipping address of one of my stops.

I can also fix damaged/jammed regulators, using new bicycle brake cable and civic regulator internal reel parts to repair them.

hugo,thanks for coming by and doing my windows yesterday.it was fun hanging out and always a pleasure to have my nsx working better.for anyone who's on the fence,this is a great upgrade, and it's great to have hugo driving around the us improving our cars.

Another happy customer! Hosted Hugo at my place and had 5 nsxs show up! 3 got their windows done. He fixed some issues with my windows! Good guy and hope to see you again Hugo! Must have mod to the Nsx that's for sure. Have Hugo do it! He knows these windows better than anyone and can track a problem in seconds!

There are rumors of a MN stop after Chicago since there are 6, possibly 7 of us here who would like to have this done. [MENTION=19543]MinnesotaR6[/MENTION] was posting some info in the MN thread, but seems to have disappeared. [MENTION=21373]Hugabuga[/MENTION], do you have any information about this? Can you confirm that you are coming to MN after Chicago?

Hugo made a stop here in N. Ga. at the Global HQ of Chin Motorsports. The windows on NSXNUT have been re-habbed, better than new. Hugo is a legit expert master of his craft. Well worth my money. Recommended.

Thank you Robbie, thank you Brian, thank you RJ! I couldn't be more grateful really I have no more words to describe it!

DitalFusion: YES I am doing the detour to Mineapolis, MN right after Chicago, on monday aug 3. You have PM for details

Amscollision : yes you can! You have PM.

The nsxnut: thank you Mark, and thank you for that suggestion to take Hwy129 on my way to Tenessee, what a nice lanscape and amazing sharp curves I was drifting all the time with my rental :biggrin:

you're welcome hugo,well-deserved.

after seeing brianb's video a couple posts up of his window speed after hugo's installation ,i timed my windows.both driver and passenger are about:

2.5 sec. down
3 sec. up

besides making the windows work faster and more smoothly,i suspect hugo's kit will make the expensive regulator motors last longer because they have less resistance to work against.

hugo,do you think this is the case?

Last edited:
Had mine done. Love how quick mine is now. Hugo is such a nice guy! Would trust him to fix anything on my car. Thanks again and you're welcome to visit and stay at my place anytime my friend

Hugo came through Southern Ontario this weekend, and completed a number of cars. He did 5 at my house and at least three at another location, plus an additional a-la-carte sale. It was amazing to watch Hugo get his work done; you can really tell he's honed his trade over the years and really presents a great efficiency during the installs. If I ever get another NSX that didn't have his kit installed, I wouldn't ever hesitate to put another kit in!

Below is a testimonial from another one of our members who got the work done on Sunday:

Hello fellow NSX owners ...
First of all I would like to thank car2slo who hosted the Sunday window event at his house...
Second ...Hugo....
He is the Real Deal...

I am in the automotive industry .. I am a certified Automotive Mechanic for 20 years working on Honda's
I then got injured at work (carpal tunnel) & switched to being a Service Advisor for Honda now in my 15th year...

I can tell you I know good mechanics, bad mechanics & the exceptional gifted ones...
Hugo fits the last category
Hugo owns 7 NSX's..
He came upon a common issue with all of them...
window regulators...
found a solution...
got the parts needed & tested his solution....
Then mass produced the parts needed for him in a kit form to fix the issue...
Marketed the issue & the solution ..
Implemented an action plan to repair the problem and went to work
I witnessed him[/SIZE](from the background) working on 3 NSX's at one time..
I was very impressed... Yes I'm picky with who touches my car.,..
I recommend Hugo 100%
If you missed his repair for any reason you made a LARGE mistake...
Thank you Hugo
I will Tuot your abilities to all who will listen....
Hey Honda Canada... if you are reading this.... HIRE HUGO.... He is the Real Deal...
I'm sure you can use this multi talented, dedicated, hard working, on time problem solver for your TEAM....
Gary

Hugo just passed through and got my windows done. Working great, well worth it, not to mention nice chatting. Posting a pic from our small detour to the Honda Heritage center here in Marysville. Thanks again, Hugo!

image.jpg

Thank you from the DFW Crew!

Great to meet you today Hugo! Thank you for swinging through Dallas!
We all enjoyed working along side of you with the Installs! Quality Product!
We finished up 8 NSX's / installs today!

Special thanks to clean_green for setting today up with Hugo and a special
thanks to SCW Performance / NSX1145 for donating their shop, so nice to
wrench with the A/C on!

Any of you on the fence thinking about doing it? Go for it ... My OEM's were
not worn out with only 27K Miles on it but preventative maintenance especially
if he's installing in your city is a no brainer! Quality parts that should outlast you:biggrin:

Safe travels my friend!

Terry

Phoenix is actually Aug 29th

Thank guys you are too kind all of you I guess is something related to NSX ownership :)
Here are some update of my tour.
My good friend Dion from Cleveland Tenessee invited me last week for a ride in the famous Tail of the Dragon, a part of the Hwy 129 with 328 curves in 11 miles. And we did it in his nsx and he even let me drive it! What a ride!!! I will never forget it, thank you so much! Many photographers along the tail, like MoonSinePhoto.com, 129slayer.com, 129photos.com or KillBoy.com were there on august 13 to shoot us around 9am that day :) I can't copy pictures from their website to post here...

Then I found Elvis in the Beale st of Memphis, actually lots of them singing in bars I don't know how he made it :)) Anyway, he told me he wanted to go to Vegas and asked me if I could pass by his house to get him so I did :))

Here Elvis' home
IMG_20150814_120247.jpg

Then we had some heavy rain in Louisiana, Elvis kept telling me that was not the shortest route to Vegas
IMG_20150814_172217.jpg

Then we hit Dallas
IMG_20150817_202254.jpg

And the long Texas desert to Denver, with oil derricks and 2 miles long trains
IMG_20150818_121456.jpg

And the beautiful Colorado rocky montains at 11000 feet

IMG_20150819_183535.jpg

And the monument valley and the grand canyon of course :)
k3ss5g.jpg

He became my mascot I guess, a sort of Cast Away/Wilson thing :))
We are in Vegas now, Elvis has left the car, I don't know where he went but he said he may come to Hawai :))

I confirm, Phoenix is my next stop and is scheduled for august 29.

Back